function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
ShikibuShikibu 

Lightning components compile delay?

I'm an experienced Apex/Visualforce developer, and working on my first Lightning Component.

I get the impression that after I save/compile a modified Lightning bundle file (component or javascript), there is a delay before it becomes available in my sandbox instance. My Lightning component is invoked as a quick action on a custom object. If I hit save (in developer console or in my IDE, which is The Welkin Suite), and then refresh the lightning detail page and click the quick action button, it sure looks like the *old version of my code runs. If I refresh the detail page again, I sometimes get a "Sorry to Interrupt" popup. And then if I refresh again, I get the new code invoked.

Is there a delay between saving Lightning component code and the code actually being available in the sandbox instance?
Best Answer chosen by Shikibu
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
HI Shikibu,
No, there is not delay between saving lightning component code and the code actaully being available in instance, this is the browser store  caching issue .

This workaround/ setting fixed the Issue.
1. Go to Setup.
2. Under "Administration Setup", go to Security Controls -> Session Settings.
3. Disable the "Enable secure and persistent browser caching to improve performance" option under Caching section and click on Save. 

i hope it helps you.
      Let me inform if it helps you and kindly mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others
    thanks
   http://sfdcmonkey.com