function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yogesh BiyaniYogesh Biyani 

Convert Custom Button with URLs to Lightning acceptable URLs

We have a custom button with the following link 
/006/e?RecordType=012400000009nyy&CF00NG0000008WbYM={!User.Name}&opp3={!Account.Name}&opp4={!Account.Name}&00NG0000009jhg1={!Account.Account_Geo__c}&00NG0000008WbOg={!Account.Account_Region__c}&opp16={!Account.CurrencyIsoCode}&ForecastCategoryName=Pipeline&00NG0000009i7KH=Sales&opp9={!TODAY()+180}&opp11="Prospecting/Qualification"&opp7=5000
I am trying to convert it as follows such that the links are valid in Lightning. However, except for the Account, it still prompts to select the record type and the various values are not populated 
{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.New, Account.Id,[Amount="5000",Name="New Opp for {!Account.Name}", CurrencyIsoCode=TEXT(Account.CurrencyIsoCode), RecordType="012400000009nyv",Stage="Prospecting/Qualification",CloseDate=TODAY()+180])}
Can someone tell what is missing? 

Thank you in advance 

Regards,
Yogesh

Pramodh KumarPramodh Kumar
@Yogesh Biyani
In lightning URL hacking is not avialable. If you are trying to create new opportunity from the account page, you have to try using the Actions and select the "Create a Record" to use your functionality
User-added image
Let me know if you have any other questions

Thanks
Pramodh
allaboutlightning.com
Hello Pramodh,

Thanks for the tip. I can indeed us the Account Actions to Create Opportunities.

Yogesh
@Pramodh,

I have a button for the Case to create an opportunity as follows 
https://login.salesforce.com/006/e?retURL=%2F006%2Fo&opp11='Prospecting/Qualification'&opp4={!Case.Account}
As there is no action to create an opportunity record from a case I have to use URLFOR. Here is what I am trying but it does not work

{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.New,Case.AccountId,[RecordType='012400000009nz0AAA',Name=Case.Subject,CloseDate=TODAY()+30])}

Any suggestions? 

Yogesh