function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
poojaapoojaa 

Unable to connect to dev org with trailhead

I'am unable to connect my dev org to trailhead. I got this below error

You are attempting to log into Trailhead to complete challenges with an org that isn't supported.
Please make sure that your Org is
A Developer Edition Org (it cannot be a Production or Sandbox Org) and
The Developer Edition Org does not have a namespace assigned to it.

My dev edition has a namespace assigned but i'm noble to connect it to my trailhead challenges, but i'm able to log on into the workbench using the same username.
Best Answer chosen by poojaa
sfdcMonkey.comsfdcMonkey.com
cool, if you got your solution kindly close your query by choosing best answer so it will remove from unanswerd queue
Thanks

All Answers

if you are using DE org and you are getting this message, then I would suggest you log out of all the accounts and log in again and also clear your browser cookies and history.
 OR
Another solution would try it in a different browser. or private window

If any of the above solutions does not resolve your problem, then please reach trailhead@salesforce.com
User-added image

i hope it helps you.
      Let me inform if it helps you and kindly mark it best answer if it helps you so it make proper solution for others
    thanks
 sfdcmonkey.com
poojaapoojaa
Hi Piyush, I have tried all the ways as mentioned by you. Still the same problem is triggered. As suggested by you I have mailed the issue to trailhead@salesforce.com If possible can you suggest me an another solution??
are you sure that you have a developer account ? do one thing try to create a new developer org from here :
https://developer.salesforce.com/signup
and try with this new developer org account

Thanks let me know if it helps you
poojaapoojaa
Yes and the same problem is continued even with a new account. Please refer the screenshot below [image: Inline image 1]
poojaapoojaa
and i have not assigned any package to my namespace. Is the issue because of not assigning the package to namespace?
poojaapoojaa
From my trailhead profile>>>settings>>>Connect an org Another way from trailhead challenge >>>Log into a developer edition and trying to log on with my username n.poojithaa@salesforce.com
try one thing open any modual challange and from dropdown select 'log into a developer Edition' , enter your developer org id pass and click on launch button

User-added image
Hope it will helps you
poojaapoojaa
Yup got it .. Thank You for the guidance.
cool, if you got your solution kindly close your query by choosing best answer so it will remove from unanswerd queue
Thanks
This was selected as the best answer