function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Gaurang dadheechGaurang dadheech 

I am getting this error while solving challenge 8 in lightning experience rollout superbadge

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: KHXLXNMW

i have tried doing this in new org but same error occurs.Please help.
User-added image
goabhigogoabhigo
Ditto.. My error message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: AEROKDDL

I tried with brand new playground, but still getting this error.
Chris Mattison 4Chris Mattison 4
I firmly believe it has something to do with the record types. I get the same thing, having used TP's and DE's. 

If I remove all of the record types, the error changes, and remains the same until the last record type is added, and then this error occurs. 
Yes chris, this is where it happens:
when i created question field to knowledge. the error was " create question and answer field"
then as soon as i create answer field of rich text type the error comes unexpected.

note: if i choose any any other data type the problem do not come but the earlier error persists
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

This has been fixed now.Refer twitter post.

https://twitter.com/goabhigo/status/963425909196840960 

Best Regards,
Sandhya