function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
parag r 4parag r 4 

asd

I am using jitterbit to do upsert to salesforce object
When I try to upsert, i keep getting message 
The operation "Upsert Investments" failed.

Error
Transformation failed but no error was reported.

Fatal Error
Transformation failed.

Please suggest solution.

Last upsert operation on same object took quiet a long time, after that it started giving me this error on that  upsert object.
Please guide, need help urgently

Thanks for any replies or help in advance

Best Answer chosen by parag r 4
Dev_AryaDev_Arya
Well I cannot see much from this picture. When u click on edit, there u will see the mappings, could you check if the mappings are correct or not, or if there is any transformation on any field. Please double check the mappings, its most likely there. 

All Answers

Dev_AryaDev_Arya
If your transformation worked for the other records, could you track the id of the faulty record, then one can trace back  the data in the source file.
parag r 4parag r 4
It doesnt show any success or failure records. Only above error message is shown. 
parag r 4parag r 4
Any help around this issue? I cant upsert any more records to the object  now 
Dev_AryaDev_Arya
sorry, I am a little bit tied up today... does this transformation error pops up right at the first record or in between, could you please post your transformation here

Dev_AryaDev_Arya
I am screwed up in our own deployment today :-D. Are you in the same boat on a Sunday :-P ?
parag r 4parag r 4
It pops up on very first record. in fact doesnt show up for any record but shows as overall transformation errorUser-added image
@Dev yes kind of in same boat :p

Dev_AryaDev_Arya
Well I cannot see much from this picture. When u click on edit, there u will see the mappings, could you check if the mappings are correct or not, or if there is any transformation on any field. Please double check the mappings, its most likely there. 
This was selected as the best answer
parag r 4parag r 4
looks like mapping value issue. I tried removed one by one mapping, and it worked. need to find exact field. thanks a lot for your help :) 
All the best for Sunday Deployment  :)
Dev_AryaDev_Arya
I am glad and thanks. Could you just mark the answer as green and close the question. :-) and good luck with the migration. (y)