function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nathan WylderNathan Wylder 

How do I create multiple leads at one time using a webform?

I have a webform (not web-to-lead) where people may submit an application and recommend others for us to follow up (they provide name and email address). What I want to do is automatically create leads for these recommended folks when the applicant submits the application online. How do I do this? Via a trigger? Or do I do this via trying to direct the applicant to a form linked to the application form?
Best Answer chosen by Nathan Wylder
Waqar Hussain SFWaqar Hussain SF
Hi Nathan,

You can develop a trigger/Process builder on Lead object to create a new lead whenever a lead iscreated with referral.
So this is how the workflow will run

A new lead will be created from webform.
When lead will be created in Salesforce, trigger will run and will create another lead with referral information.

Thanks

All Answers

Hi Nathan,

You can develop a trigger/Process builder on Lead object to create a new lead whenever a lead iscreated with referral.
So this is how the workflow will run

A new lead will be created from webform.
When lead will be created in Salesforce, trigger will run and will create another lead with referral information.

Thanks
This was selected as the best answer
Nathan WylderNathan Wylder
Great idea! I did not consider that. One other question, Process Builder can create records of different object types correct? Say if the applicant was a contact, could process builder create lead records also? 
Yes you can create different type of records using process builder.