function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
pooja h 1pooja h 1 

Please someone tell me what does "override predefined actions" link do in salesforce mobile app customization?

Best Answer chosen by pooja h 1
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati

Default actions are Salesforce predefined actions to get you and your users started using actions in your organization. Add default actions to publisher layouts to make them available to your users in the full Salesforce site and the action bar in the Salesforce mobile app.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce1.meta/salesforce1/actions_about_categories.htm?search_text=predefined%20actions

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati

Default actions are Salesforce predefined actions to get you and your users started using actions in your organization. Add default actions to publisher layouts to make them available to your users in the full Salesforce site and the action bar in the Salesforce mobile app.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.salesforce1.meta/salesforce1/actions_about_categories.htm?search_text=predefined%20actions

This was selected as the best answer
pooja h 1pooja h 1
Hi Raj,

I'm currently working on the below challenge, but I'm unable to complete it. Because I couldn't find the "override predefined actions" link.Please refer below screenshot

Simplify your brokers’ account layout
Your brokers also need a customized page layout for their accounts. To do this, click on Mobile and Lightning Actions for the Account Layout page layout, override the predefined actions, and then customize them.
In the object manager for Accounts, edit the Account Layout so that Mobile Smart Actions is the first item for Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Action

User-added imageUser-added image
Please help 
Thanks
pooja h 1pooja h 1
Thanks Raj !!Done with challenge

sourav Bhowmick 7sourav Bhowmick 7
Hi Pooja,

Could you please let me know how did you solve this? I am stuck at the same point.
bhuna honeybhuna honey
Hi,
I couldn't find override predefined actions link  in
same module
can someone help me on that

Thanks in advance
Madhura ParalikarMadhura Paralikar
Hi,

I was facing the same issue but while learning how to do it, the link was visible for me. But when I tried to solve the challenge, it wasn't there. So I guess if you just edit and click on the Mobile & Lightning Actions and drag and drop quick action you want into mobile section and save it. Then it will work. Worked for me:).
Aditya ButailAditya Butail
You can simply click on the arrow as shown in the below screenshot and there you can find the required option. You will be able to complete the task then.

Regards,
Aditya
User-added image