function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sowndarya KesariSowndarya Kesari 

Recall Approval Process

There is a record where Owner could "Recall approval process" before, I have removed "Modify All" permission on the profile which was assigned to that owner, now recall approval process button is not visible for him. Is there any way that the owner can recall approval process without "Modify All" permission?
goabhigogoabhigo
Can you check if the "Allow submitters to recall approval requests" in your approval process is checked? 
Yes, it is checked.
goabhigogoabhigo
Right now only the initial submitter or System Admin can recall an approval process. 
Something which is not yet possible, but may be released if the idea gets enough votes - https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000iY1aAAE
Initial submitter here you are refering to person who creates record. Am I right?
goabhigogoabhigo
No initial submitter is the one who submitted the record for approval (the one who clicked on Submit for Approval button).
Suraj Tripathi 47Suraj Tripathi 47
Hi Sowndarya Kesari

If you have selected Allow submitters to recall approval requests option the only the submitter and the system admin will be able to recall that approval process.
Said that, you should make sure the Allow submitters to recall approval requests option is selected for the approval process and the code is executed in a sysadmin's context (what I'm assuming is that your apex class is a with sharing class, is yes then use without sharing and try). 
If it helps please mark it best answer.