function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tirumala Kuppani 10Tirumala Kuppani 10 

Need salesforce org price details(All Editions) for all paid versions

Hi All
We have to implement new project in Office.
I need price details on salesforce organization(All editions) for all paid versions(Not for singe user cost).
Any one let me know the total price on SFDC org.
Any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Tirumala K
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tirumala,

May I suggest you please check with below link which might help you with the above issue. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if my reply was helpful so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Vinod ChoudharyVinod Choudhary
Hi Tirumala,

Sales Cloud 
 Lightning Essentials (Out-of-the-box CRM for up to 5 users) $ 25 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Lightning Professional (Complete CRM for any size team) $ 75 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Lightning Enterprise (Deeply customisable sales CRM for your business) $150 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Lightning Unlimited (Unlimited CRM power and support) $300 USD/user/month* (billed annually)

Sales + Service Pricing
 Professional (Complete CRM for any size team) $ 100 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Enterprise (Deeply configurable CRM for comprehensive sales and service coverage) $ 175 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Unlimited (Unlimited sales and service CRM power) $ 325 USD/user/month*(billed annually)

Service Cloud Pricing
 Lightning Essentials (Out-of-the-box CRM for up to 5 users) $ 25 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Lightning Professional (Complete CRM for any size team) $ 75 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Lightning Enterprise (Customisable CRM for comprehensive service) $150 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Lightning Unlimited (Unlimited CRM power)  $ 300 USD/user/month* (billed annually)

Marketing Cloud ( Contact Salesforce for pricing)

Salesforce Platform (Mobile Application Development)
 Employee Apps Starter (The easiest way to start engaging your employees with custom apps) $ 25 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Employee Apps Plus (Build enterprise apps for any department with the full power of Lightning)  $100 USD/user/month* (billed annually)
 Heroku Enterprise Starter (Engage customers with apps on today's most innovative platform) Starting at $ 4,000 USD/company/month (billed annually)
 Platform Unlimited (Expand sales, service, and apps for maximum platform consumption and adoption)  ( Contact Salesforce for pricing)

Community Cloud
For Pricing : https://www.salesforce.com/in/editions-pricing/community-cloud/

Einstein Analytics Pricing : https://www.salesforce.com/in/editions-pricing/wave-analytics/

Hope this helps you!

Thanks
Vinod