function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Elyse King 10Elyse King 10 

Email Verification Not Being Received

I've made a new organization-wide e-mail address. The e-mail address is a Google Group. Unfortunately I am not able to receive the email with the verification link.
Things I've looked at alreayd: 
Created another org wide email and I receive the verification email. Deliverability is set to all. 
Ensure that the IP Addresses are whitelisted
I've tested deliverability and received all emails. 
I've downloaded the file log and it shows that the email have been delivered. 
And in google group settings posting is set to allow posting in email, allow users to post to the group on the web. 

Does anyone know how to verify the e-mail address? I have a feeling it has something to do with the google group. 
Best Answer chosen by Elyse King 10
Manj_SFDCManj_SFDC

I believe you have to make changes in the google group side. You have to all post to group from other domain in the settings of google group or you have make post setting as 'Public'

Mark this as solved if this helps you 
good luck 

All Answers

Manj_SFDCManj_SFDC
Hey, this might sound silly but worth a check, can you please take a look at the spam folder
Hi @manj_SFDC, I've checked spam. Not in there. :(
Manj_SFDCManj_SFDC

I believe you have to make changes in the google group side. You have to all post to group from other domain in the settings of google group or you have make post setting as 'Public'

Mark this as solved if this helps you 
good luck 
This was selected as the best answer
Here is what I did and it worked.

1. Go to the Groups Service (https://groups.google.com) and select the Group you own. An alternate way to do this is by going to your Google Apps Control Panel and select Groups.
2. After selecting the Group you own, click on Settings > Group Settings. Alternately, on the Control Panel, after selecting the Group, select Access Settings. Both procedures will open up the Group Setting page.
3. On the Group Setting page, click on Permissions > Basic permissions. Navigate to the "Post" option and select "Public".
4. You can also opt to allow external members to be a member of the group by selecting "Public" on the "Join the group" option and checking the "Allow members external to this organization".
5. Click Save.