function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Medhanie Habte 37Medhanie Habte 37 

Unknown property 'VisualforceArrayList. error in apexOutput panel.

Greetings, I am wondering if there is a way to include two or more fields in an outputPanel tag, as shown below. My output is accounting for two fields, one within the object and the other in a related object (which is a child to the record), I get this message Unknown property 'VisualforceArrayList.Support_a_salad_bar__c'​ when I save. 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Test" recipientType="Contact" relatedToType="Contact">
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<apex:repeat value="{!relatedTo.Member_Schools_Serviced__r}" var="lineItem">
<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!lineItem.Term__c = '2017-2018'&& lineItem.School_Term_Progress_Reports_del__r.Support_a_salad_bar__c = FALSE}">
{!lineItem.Name}
</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:repeat>
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Your Syntax is correct. Please check the API Names 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Test" recipientType="Contact" relatedToType="Contact">
<messaging:htmlEmailBody >
<apex:repeat value="{!relatedTo.Member_Schools_Serviced__r}" var="lineItem">
<apex:outputPanel rendered="{!lineItem.Term__c = '2017-2018'&& Not(lineItem.School_Term_Progress_Reports_del__r.Support_a_salad_bar__c)}">
{!lineItem.Name}
</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:repeat>
</messaging:htmlEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

Still doesn’t seem to take. Even with my api version. This email template is being designed in a sandbox.
I figured it out somehow by creating a formula field to combine my requirements and putting it in the apexoutput panel. Works fine.