function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
donalmdonalm 

Are you interested in collaborating on Salesforce projects?

I have my own Salesforce consulting practice, based in the general New York area of the US.  We do a lot of work with a Salesforce application that is designed for law firms and legal offices.  If you are interested in working with me on various on-going Salesforce projects, please contact me directly at donal@dpmtechnology.com
Nick GarrisonNick Garrison
I recently obtained my Admin cert and looking for some contract work. Right now I do some work for a couple of nonprofits.  I would be interested in talking. 

Nick
Vinod Kumar 231Vinod Kumar 231
Right now i have some free time , after the completion my office work. Ready to utilize my free time to improve my technical skills
Ramakrishna Reddy GouniRamakrishna Reddy Gouni
Hi vinod, 

i have an idea, we will share and work together, 
R S 54R S 54
I am a beginner in Salesforce application and working on trialhead project. Would definitely like to provide you assistance in projects.
Radha
Salesforce_starterSalesforce_starter
Hi,

I am New to Canada and got my Salesforce Admin certification done. I am Looking an opportunity, where in I can apply my skill set and enhance my skillset in Salesforce platform.I look forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Sai
Shakeel KazmiShakeel Kazmi
I am beginner in sales force and love to be a part of your team did my Admin Certification last month and working on App devloper exam.
I am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,

Shakeel
Carla Urquiza MendezCarla Urquiza Mendez
Hi,
Many are needing support to develop mobile applications.
Recently the site ( https://mueblesjardinbaratos.net/conjuntos-de-jardin-baratos/ (https://mueblesjardinbaratos.net/conjuntos-de-jardin-baratos/)) contact us to develop your mobile application for furniture sales.
They are looking for something developed with java and apex ...
but I don't know how to charge for a custom developed application.
Regards
R S 54R S 54
I am Radha Sampath and I would definitely like to support you in Salesforce application. Please call me at 6473884510 (Toronto, Canada) Thanks, Radha