function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nag Raj 32Nag Raj 32 

open a lightning component when click on a custom button in account related list.

Hi,
I am very new to lightning, my requirement is in account related contact list I have a custom button(Edit/clone) when we click on this button we need to go custom lightning page. In that custom lightning page, we need to Edit/clone Account related contacts.

please Help in this.
Thanks in advance.
Raj.
Rahul.MishraRahul.Mishra
Hi Raj,

You can create a quick action on Contact with action type of lightning component and there you select the lightning components which handles your Edit/Clone functionality.

Thanks,
Rahul
Nag Raj 32Nag Raj 32
Thanks Rahul, But can we add this quick action in account related list.??
Rahul.MishraRahul.Mishra
Yes quick action you can drag and drop, I mean if you want them under contact drop down section of related list on account detail page , then you just drag and drop quick action from contact layout. It will display along along with new and edit button in related list
David Roberts 4David Roberts 4
If you want a button on a List View, see URL Button (https://salesforcediaries.com/2020/10/06/open-lightning-component-from-url-button-in-lightning/>)
URL = "/lightning/n/My_App_Page" which launches a lightning app page that includes the lightning component.