function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
NM AdminNM Admin 

I am not able to switch from classic to lightning.?

Hello,

I am not able to switch from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning. Previously it was working and I was able switch from Lightning to Classic and vice versa.

I am using Enterprise edition.

Can anybody face the same issue..?

Welcome to your suggestions!

Thanks,
Nilesh
Best Answer chosen by NM Admin
NM AdminNM Admin
Thanks Nagendra,

Even lightning is enable for the org still I was facing this issue. I tried with the way that you suggested but didn't help in.

later on I found the solution on the google. Here is  the reference link:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=lex_enable_users_switch_to_ui.htm&type=5

Thanks,
Nilesh

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

Get them to try a different browser to see if that makes a difference. Also look within the migration assistant and make sure the user has lightning enabled within there.

Faced with a similar issue in the past and we resolved the problem by updating the iOS version on the mac. The chrome version was incompatible with the specific iOS mac version (I can't remember which version now but we upgraded to Mac Sierra and that solved the problem). The workaround was to have them sign in using Mozilla or Safari browser, switch back to Classic and then they could go back to using Chrome.

Hence, I would suggest you please give a try by updating to the latest version which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Happy to help further.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

NM AdminNM Admin
Thanks Nagendra,

Even lightning is enable for the org still I was facing this issue. I tried with the way that you suggested but didn't help in.

later on I found the solution on the google. Here is  the reference link:

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=lex_enable_users_switch_to_ui.htm&type=5

Thanks,
Nilesh
This was selected as the best answer