function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Himanshu jainHimanshu jain 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: During the chat, assistance flag was either not raised or not lowered or both.

I am not able complete this challenge duee to above message.

thanks 
Himanshu
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Himanshu,

Following steps and it worked out. 

1. Made sure have all 3 permissions checked.
2. Created a Case with "Refund Me" Subject while in chat. 
3. Raised and lowered the chat while in the chat
4. Ended the chat, closed the case tab and hit save.
5. Went to the Case and added an image into Attachments related list.

If it doesn't work please try with below alternative
  • I edited the console App created for this exercise.  Under Choose Chat Workspace Options, I selected New case.  Now a case is opened when a chat is accepted.  I saved the case before and this still did not associate the case to the chat transcript, so I modified that before ending the chat via the console. To determine this, I clicked the details tab, then the visitor link chose the last transcript name created and found the case created under the case field in the Attached Records related list.  
  • I also made sure I only raised and lowered the flag one time each.
Note: Make sure the very last step before checking the challenge is to: Close the Chat tab in the console and click Save if prompted. This will return you to the cases list view in the console. You must close the Chat tab in order to successfully verify this challenge.

Hope this helps.

Please mark this as solved if it's resolved so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are encountering a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra 
Himanshu jainHimanshu jain
Hi Nagendra,
this is the message i get when i complete the challenge
User-added image
Ghanshyam Yadav 57Ghanshyam Yadav 57
Same issue i am gettnig, any solution @Himanshu
Noopur Rathod 8Noopur Rathod 8
Hi,

Please check if the user has the manager in his/her user details. First, raise the flag, enter any comments and then lower the flag. Make sure Case Status, Case origin and Subject are populated. 

Thanks & Regards,
Noopur Rathod