function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
cocoacocoa 

Hey, Can we build standalone applications using salesforce??

Best Answer chosen by cocoa
Shruti SShruti S
We have several standalone applications using Salesforce which doesnt use the CRM functionality of Salesforce such as - The Propertybase or the Kaptio are standalone applications which are built on Salesforce but they do not use the standard CRM functionalities which the Salesforce provides.

All Answers

Shruti SShruti S
Yes you can build standalone applications using Salesforce.You can also create packages and publish them so that other users can also use it via AppExchange. If you could tell me your exact requirement, maybe I can provide you with a more elaborate answer.
cocoacocoa
Hey, Thanks for replying. I'm just learning the course now, There is no task Like that. I'm just curious to know that. If you can elaborate on that with an example. Please do. 

Shruti SShruti S
We have several standalone applications using Salesforce which doesnt use the CRM functionality of Salesforce such as - The Propertybase or the Kaptio are standalone applications which are built on Salesforce but they do not use the standard CRM functionalities which the Salesforce provides.
This was selected as the best answer