function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sharon Sein 3Sharon Sein 3 

Trying to complete the Install AppExchange challenge but keep getting an error that says it's not installed. But I can see it under installed packages.

I am trying to complete the Install AppExchange Packages challenge. I followed the procedure to install "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards". I can see it under installed packages in my trailhead playground. But when I check the challenge, it tells me it's not installed. I even ran the dashboards & reviewed the results. SO FRUSTRATING!

Joseph David 8Joseph David 8
Hi Sharon, I agree, the installing of the AppExchange packages can be challenging. My challenge is due to having multiple logins and remembering which password goes with it.  I'm a newbie myself. Once you get past that issue, please let me know if you run into any problem with the 'check challenge' for 'Extend Your Reporting Strategy with the AppExchange'.  I have mine ready to check, but am getting an error message "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'New LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component is not a pie chart."
I have already tried setting up a brand new playground and doing over entirely. very frustrating!   Any advice appreciated.