function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Louise Talbot BeirneLouise Talbot Beirne 

Non-profit seeking Salesforce Developer volunteer

Are you looking to give your time to a good cause or to gain experience with Salesforce development? We are an international development charity working with communities in developing countries in Africa and Asia. We are swamped with work and one of our big issues is time wasted on admin. We believe Salesforce will help us but we do not have the funds to bring in a consultant to develop our platform. 

Our website is VMMinternational.org 

Hemant_SoniHemant_Soni
Hi Louise,
Can you tell me what kind of salesforce work you need and how much experianced person you need.I have 3 years of experiance in salesforce development.And i will give you limited time but i am ready to work for you.
Thanks
Hemant
Louise Talbot BeirneLouise Talbot Beirne
Hi Hemant, 

Fantastic to hear from you! We are currently at zero - we don't have Salesforce yet (though we can get it easily as a non-profit). We can be flexible about the timings listed below if it seems you'll be a good fit with VMM. I'd love to talk more, can you email me your CV to louise@vmminternational.org?

Here is our UN volunteers job description:

VMM are looking for a dedicated Salesforce Developer volunteer to support our move to Salesforce CRM. The role will include:
- Assessment of VMM's needs for our database
- Designing a Salesforce platform tailored to VMM's needs
- Building this platform
- Data migration
- Support with implementation
- Demonstration to VMM staff
- Evaluation and updating

The volunteer will need to stay in good contact with VMM staff during all phases of the project, and will report to the International Programme Manager. VMM office hours are 9.30-5.30 GMT. We anticipate that this role will be 1 month of dedicated work up to implementation, with ongoing support and evaluation taking 1 day per week for a further 6 months.

VMM are a growing international development and volunteering organisation with few staff and resources. Our current database does not fit our needs and too much time is being taken on administration. We need to streamline our operations, and Salesforce will greatly help with this. The main uses of the database will be as follows:
- Volunteer relationship management
- International development project management (including grant tracking)
- Contacts database

Required:
Salesforce certification or equivalent experience
Sufficient availability to commit to project from start to finish (1 month @ 3 days per week, 5 months @ 1 day per week)
Desirable: An understanding of the international development project cycle
srinivas Jagtapsrinivas Jagtap
Hi Louise,

I would like to help for good cause. Is this project still going on? 
Dwarak SDwarak S
Hi Louise,

I am ready to work for you. could you please contact me on n.dwaraka7@gmail.com (mailto:n.dwaraka7@gmail.com).
Mei Yang 10Mei Yang 10
Hi Louise,
I would like to help for the right reasons. Please contact me at mailtoym@gmail.com
Mei
Arpan BhardwajArpan Bhardwaj

This is Arpan Bhardwaj from Arbh Infotech a Registered firm in India. We have an In-house Salesforce developers team with 10+ years of experience. The staff is Salesfoce certified.

We currently support few companies in India and also cater to the needs of Offshore Clients providing them Job Support. We work 24/7 for clients across the globe. Our pricing is fexible.

You can reach me at my whats app number US number (+91) 9557756376.   

Looking forward to hear from you.

Arpan Bhardwaj
+91 - 9557756376

Saqib Qamar 5Saqib Qamar 5
Hi Louise, I am ready to work with you, could you please contact me on qamars.saqib@gmail.com.
Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1.

Saqib Qamar
+91-9717440142
skype id - saqib_qamar