function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alanna CormierAlanna Cormier 

Why would the developer console not see all of the closed-won opportunity records that are in production?

We just implemented NetSuite with the Celigo Connector. However, when opportunities are synced to Netsuite via the connector, the opportunitie no longer show up in the developer console. I'm running the SOQL query: SELECT SUM(Amount) FROM Opportunity WHERE CloseDate = THIS_MONTH AND StageName='Closed–Won'. Is there a setting that needs changing in order for this to not happen?
Best Answer chosen by Alanna Cormier
bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
This sounds like the Netsuite integration is changing the opportunities. Is there a different stagename set once they are synced? That's pretty common with integrations. Try running the following which will show you won opportunities for this month and the stagename but not by a fixed stage name and see if that shows any light:

SELECT StageName FROM Opportunity WHERE CloseDate = THIS_MONTH AND IsWon=true

All Answers

bob_buzzardbob_buzzard
This sounds like the Netsuite integration is changing the opportunities. Is there a different stagename set once they are synced? That's pretty common with integrations. Try running the following which will show you won opportunities for this month and the stagename but not by a fixed stage name and see if that shows any light:

SELECT StageName FROM Opportunity WHERE CloseDate = THIS_MONTH AND IsWon=true

This was selected as the best answer
Alanna CormierAlanna Cormier
Thank you, Bob. That was it! The celigo connector was modifying the stage name, so my query didn't pull it. We were able to modify the connector to use our stage name and I modified the SOQL query to pick up the opportunities that were already affected by this.