function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Yogesh Sharma 54Yogesh Sharma 54 

Not able to login to Trailhead PG

Hi all,
I am not able to login my traidhead playground, it is asking for username and pwd, but I dont know the pwd for trailhead username. Also forgot pwd also not working.
Please help.
Rahul_kumar123Rahul_kumar123
Hi Yogesh Sharma,

Please check the below link And follow 11 and 12th points in the document.
http://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

kindly mark it as solved if it resolved.​

Best Regards
RahulKumar
Leo10Leo10
Hi Yogesh Sharma

1.Launch your hands-on org button: This will open your default hands-on org. If you don't have any hands-on orgs, create a Trailhead Playground (TP) or log into an existing Developer Edition (DE).
2.Dropdown menu arrow: Use this arrow button to open the challenge dropdown menu.
3.Choose your hands-on orgs: This is the list of hands-on orgs associated with your Trailhead account. Any TPs you spin up automatically get saved to this list and you can log into any DE and authorize Trailhead to save it to your org list.
4.Default hands-on org: The hands-on org with a checkmark next to the label is the org that will open when you click the launch button. If you log out of Trailhead and log back in, this will still be your default org. You can switch your default org by selecting a different one from the dropdown, creating a new TP, or logging into a DE.
5.Log into a Developer Edition: You can log into any DE to tackle hands-on challenges. That DE will automatically be set as your default org after logging in, and you can save it to your connected orgs so you do not need to re-enter your username/password next time you wish to use it.
6.Create a Trailhead Playground: This will automagically create a TP org for you and save it to your Trailhead profile. You can switch to this org anytime without needing to enter any login credentials.
7.Manage my hands-on orgs: This link takes you directly to the Settings tab in your profile where you can manage all your connected hands-on orgs. From the Settings page you can:
Connect new hands-on orgs by logging into them.
Disconnect/unlink hands-on orgs from your profile.
Edit org labels for the challenge-drop down to help you tell them apart.
Change which org is set to your default hands-on org.

As soon as you select "Create a Trailhead Playground" (TP) our trailbots will start creating a new playground for you. You can only spin up one TP at a time. Check on the org's progress by opening the hands-on org dropdown menu. If the org is still being created, you'll see a spinning arrow icon next to the org label. Once the org is created you will see it in the hands-on orgs list in the dropdown and it should be set to default. Launch your new org by clicking the “Launch your hands-on org” button.

Thank you