function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force 

Error "Couldn't find two users in your org with a 'Salesforce' license." while validating challenge

URL: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/project/flow_reassign/flow_reassign_implement

Project: Build an Account Reassignment Wizard
Unit: Implement the Flow with Visualforce

As per the challenge, assigned 2 users with Salesforce license and third user with Salesforce Platform license. However with Salesforce Platform license the only available profile is Standard Platform User which gets applied. I believe that is also the reason I am unable to validate this challenge.
Tyigeie BrownTyigeie Brown
Was this issue ever resolved? I'm having the same problem in my developer org. I also assume since the profile assigned to Salesfore Platform license is 'Standard Platfirm User', this is the cause of error. 
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
not till now..awaiting response from SFDC folks..
bobnunny1bobnunny1
I am receiving this too.  Very frustrating.  Nothing returns in debug logs either.
Squire TH KershnerSquire TH Kershner
Same issue.  Won't pass unless two Salesforce licenses, but there aren't two to assign.  Followed (doublechecked) instructions are completed.
​Help?
Patrick CulpPatrick Culp
I just found a simple way to pass the challenge but have no idea of the ramifications.

Since the developers account can only have 2 Salesforce licenses and I didn't want to remove mine (see Setup->Company Profile->Company Information->User Licenses), I ran this query (Select Id, Name, Profile.UserLicense.Name From User Where Profile.UserLicense.Name = 'Salesforce') to see who was using the licenses. There were 3 (me, guestadmin1@work.com, and Renee).

I didn't know how important the guestadmin1@work.com account was so I did the following:
1)Temporarily changed guestadmin1@work.com to Salesforce Platform User License.
2)Ran the final Verify Step and passed!
3)Changed Renee Moreau to Standard Platform User because it wouldn't let me fix questadmin1@work.com without doing this.
4)Put guestadmin1@work.com back to Salesforce with System Administrator Profile.
5)If you want, it will also let you put Renee back to Salesforce Standard User at this point.

I have no idea why this worked!!!
Sumeet_ForceSumeet_Force
I guess you have a very specific work.com supported developer org and hence you might be having that third user of guestadmin1@work.com. If possible, please share the URL from where you created this developer org i.e. work.com specific.