function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tim SHEINER 5Tim SHEINER 5 

The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query.

I'm getting this error on Wave Desktop Exploration: Analyze Your Data Over Time.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

I've redone the lens several times and checked that I am evaluating on the correct Dev Org.

Any help?
FarukAhmedFarukAhmed
Hi Tim, 
I am having the same issue. If you have already solved the issue or come across any help, please let me know.

Cheers, Faruk
shaRon s 7shaRon s 7
I have the same issue. Yes i checked that i am on the correct org. (na37) I have done this many times and the outcome is always the same.
error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.
here is an image of the app: Sales pipeline app

here is the cretia for the challenge:
Create a lens that shows your sales forecast for the next month
Your team's doing great, but how does next month look? Build a lens to look at product sales pipeline. Explore the DTC Opportunity dataset, group by close date, then group by forecast category. Note that grouping order matters! Measure the sum of quantity (#). Show only open opportunities. Change the chart type to Timeline, then save the lens as "Sales Pipeline Overview" in the My Exploration app you created earlier.
Dataset: DTC Opportunity
Add Group: Close Date (Year-Month)
Add Group: Forecast Category
Change Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of #
Filter by: Closed Equals False
Chart Type: Timeline
Lens Name: Sales Pipeline Overview
App: My Exploration

Any help would be great or point out where i went wrong. thks!
shaRon s 7shaRon s 7
^^ this is for the Analyze your data over time challenge in the Wave Analytics/ Wave Desktop Exploration
Gareth Jones 7Gareth Jones 7
Same issue
Matthew Henry 5Matthew Henry 5
Same issue as well.  I've gone over it a few times, it's still telling me the query is wrong.
Tim SHEINER 5Tim SHEINER 5
I checked in with the trailhead folks and this is a known bug, fix is in-process towards release.
FarukAhmedFarukAhmed
Hi Tim, Do you know when will be the release?
Dima 8Dima 8
Is there a workaround? what condition is causing this issue? Is there a way to have this closed using JSON or deleting/adding something?
pchoipchoi
Folks, this challenge should now be fixed as of the 2/14 release. Really sorry for the poor experience. Would you mind trying again and reporting back? You may want to sign up for a new Wave DE org, as we made some updates there as well. Please let me know. Thank you for your patience. Also, we released five new Analytics modules, including a brand new trail for analysts/admins and a module on using dashboards for business users. 
FarukAhmedFarukAhmed
I've just tried and can confirm that the problem has been fixed. Thanks
pchoipchoi
Thanks for confirming, Faruk!
FarukAhmedFarukAhmed
Hi Phil, @pchoi
I have found another issue for Shield Platform Encryption trailhead. 

Issue is: Classic Encryption works perfectly for Custom fields but platform encryption for Standard objects (i.e. Account. Phone) doesn't work. I have raised the issue/question on "https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=906F0000000kHdb"

No one from Salesforce has adressed this issue. Therefore, seeking for your help in resolving this issue. 

Cheers, Faruk

Bill OrlandoBill Orlando
I'm getting the same error this afternoon
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

Dataset: DTC Opportunity (Done)
Add Group: Close Date (Year-Month) (Done)
Add Group: Forecast Category (Done)
Change Measure: Count of Rows to Sum of # (Only show Sum of Amout as option)
Filter by: Closed Equals False (Done)
Chart Type: Timeline (Done)
Lens Name: Sales Pipeline Overview (Done)
App: My Exploration (Done)

Any help would be great or point out where I went wrong..
Thanks
pchoipchoi
Bill, it seems like you signed up for an org during a brief period when the necessary dataset wasn't correct. If you don't mind, please sign up for a new Wave DE org and try again. Apologies for the extra work. That should do the trick, though. Thanks!
Bill OrlandoBill Orlando
Thanks, I'll sign up for new ID now.
Akash Mohan Singh 21Akash Mohan Singh 21
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly. I am also facing the same issue. I logged a new wave de org yesterday. Is there a workaround?
Bill Orlando 4Bill Orlando 4
I had similar problem. I had to get new Wave ID and was able to get this to work as I had an ID prior to 2/13 and something changes with course.
pchoipchoi
Akash and Bill, can you please post screenshots of your lenses? Thanks.
User-added imageUser-added image
pchoipchoi
Bill, I'm not clear which challenge you're referring to. This thread is about creating a lens, but you've posted the Opportunity Details dashboard that's associated with the notifications challenge. The notifications challenge needs to be done on Lost Opportunities widget, but you show Open Pipeline. Could that be the issue? Are you having problems with the Analyze Your Data Over Time unit challenge?
Hi Pchol,
I went to that section .. reverified hands-on challenge.   Below is the results.  I had simlar problem and it was suggested that I obtain a new DE-WAVE id and restart exercise.. The couse changed over the last month or so which resulted in errors for people who had id's created prior to this chnage.     

Just to be be safe,  This is the challenge an results of challenge from my id.
User-added imageUser-added image
pchoipchoi
Okay, so you're okay on the Analyze Your Data Over Time challenge, right? You're still having issues with Personalize Your Analytics, the unit on notifications?
I finished the unit a while ago.. Had no problems.
When did you get your id? (MM/DD/YY)?

pchoipchoi
Bill, I'm the director of doc for Analytics at Salesforce. My team created these Trailhead modules. Sorry this might not have been clear. :) So it sounds like you figured out the challenges for both the Personalize Your Analytics unit and the Analyze Your Data Over Time unit. Let me know if you still have questions. Thanks!
Thanks, I'm good with this section!
Akash Mohan Singh 23Akash Mohan Singh 23
Pchoi, I have deleted the lens and created again and It's working fine for me. :)
pchoipchoi
Great news, Akash. Congrats, and thanks for following up!
Lucky123Lucky123
Hi pchoi,

I am having same issue. I created my wave account last week. I also having trouble finding the "My Exploration". I am not sure what to do with this. Any help will be greatly apperciated .

The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

User-added image

pchoipchoi
@Lucky123, the My Exploration app is something that you should have created as you followed along in the module. Or perhaps, a previous module in the trail. If you don't have it, you can simply create one and give it that name.
Lucky123Lucky123
Thanks for your prompt response Pchoi. I created the app but it still did not work. 

Not sure what i am doing wrong?
Lucky123Lucky123
Here is the screenshot of my Dashboard

User-added image
pchoipchoi
@Lucky123, your screenshot shows that you are stil using Count of Rows. You need to change that to Sum of #. That should help. You also seem to have two filters applied, when there should only be one for Closed Equals False. Try that and let me know.
Lucky123Lucky123
Thank you so much! "Count of Rows" was the issue. I changed it to sume of # and it worked. I really apperciate your time and help!

Thanks,

pchoipchoi
Absolutely. Glad I could help. :)
Eddie Grissett devEddie Grissett dev
I'm getting the same error. It looks like it should be correct.
Any ideas?

User-added image
gmodicagmodica
Hi, I'm getting the same error. Here's my lens:
User-added image
The previous challenge to this one also is failing. Looks like the trailhead is set for the old UI as some of the directions are not quite the same in this org (e.g. sorting desc on the measures) @pchoi any thoughts on how to validate the challenge?
pchoipchoi
@Mars Rover 452 and @gmodica: Your lenses look okay to me. What can happen is that if you have multiple lenses saved named "Sales Pipeline Overview" the API name for your current lens can be different -- like sales_pipeline_overview_2. Please try this: Completely delete all lenses named Sales Pipeline Overview within your org, then try again. If that doesn't work, let me know and I can try to help. Thanks.
Eddie Grissett devEddie Grissett dev
I agree with gmodica. The UI changed and things don't work as instructed.
I deleted the "Sales Pipeline Overview" lens and recreated it. I still get the same error.
pchoipchoi
@Mars Rover 452 and @gmodica: What org are you using? The new explorer interface hasn't yet been released to DE instances. Seems like you may be using a Sandbox org or something? Trailhead challenges won't work outside of the special Wave DE org signed up from this template: 

https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/wave-de/
gmodicagmodica
@pchoi I'm using a Wave org created form this https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/wave-de, as instructed in the Wave Analytics Basic module. This org no more than three weeks old. I have only one "Sales Pipeline Overview" lens: User-added image
Instructions on the module are a little bit different, not much, just a couple of things, such sorting the values in descending order, which is instructed to click on a gear icon on the group, but in the org you have to click on the measure (and a couple more that I don't remember). Still having the same challenge validation problem though :-)
Reid Beckett 16Reid Beckett 16
The Sales Pipeline Overview created for the challenge in "Analyze Your Data Over Time" also seems to have an issue with validation.
I cannot pass this challenge:
User-added image
User-added image
mrcoqtailmrcoqtail
I have the same problem @rchoi, this challenge and the one before have the validation issues. My lenses look ok (the same as the others in this thread). I responded to another thread: https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000I3clQAC
Sakthi SwamySakthi Swamy
@pchoi -- I'm having the same problem! I'm currently doing the "Become a Data Explorer" (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/wave_analytics_explorer/modules/wave_desktop_exploration/units/wave_becoming_a_data_explorer) module.  I've signed up for the new wave developer app as I just started a couple weeks ago. I deleted it multiple times and redid it, but it's still returning the same error. My friend and I have the exact same graph, but hers is apssing. This is also happening for the other modules in the trail. Any help would be appreciated! 

My lens looks like this: 

User-added image
Ivan MejiaIvan Mejia

User-added image

I do not speak English, I apologize if my comments are incoherent

Try to perform the previous challenge, however I had an error. And now in this challenge "Create a lens that shows your sales forecast for the next month" I encounter this situation, I do not know if it is a problem of Trailhead or it is some error in my profile.

Does anyone have any solutions?

Thank you!!

François MiterniqueFrançois Miternique
Hello @pchoi: Is there a bug in wave trails validation ? 

Both "Become a Data Explorer" and "Analyze Your Data Over Time" challenges seem to be unavailable :/
pchoipchoi
Please vote up this reply. We've discovered that there is a problem with the validation code in the "Become a Data Explorer" and "Analyze Your Data Over Time" challenges. The problem came from changes introduced by the new Explorer. We are working on a fix, which should be out next week. In the meantime, please hold off on attempting to complete these two units. Extremely sorry for the frustration and time lost. The updated challenges will be much improved. We're really sorry for the poor experience. Will post an update to this thread when resolved. Thanks for your patience!
Jaromir FoldersJaromir Folders
Hello. Any news on when a solution is expected?
Thanks in advance!
pchoipchoi
ANNOUNCEMENT: The hands-on challenges for "Become a Data Explorer" and "Analyze Your Data Over Time" have been fixed and deployed. Before trying the challenge again, please delete all previously created lenses with those names and make sure you're using a Wave Developer Edition org. It's also important to follow the order of the challenges. 

Once again, we're really sorry for the trouble. I know you all worked really hard for your badges and our errors blocked you from getting them. Appreciate the patience and determination. Please continue to raise issues if you have problems with challenges. Thanks!
Mihir PowaniMihir Powani
@pchoi - Thanks for the great efforts on the Analytics Trailheads, they are amazing!

However, am facing an error while trying to pass the challenge for the module "Analyze Your Data Over Time". Please note that I had created the Wave dev org on 08/24/17.

Here is the screenshot of the error,
User-added image

And this is my completed challenge,
User-added image

Any help here is appreciated, Thanks!

Paul Dreyfus 10Paul Dreyfus 10
Having a look at this and will post once we can figure out what's wrong. Thanks for the feedback!
Paul Dreyfus 10Paul Dreyfus 10
@mihir powani A member of our team ran through the HOC and couldn't recreate the issue--it succeeded for her. Perhaps it's a connectivity issue or an issue with your account? We've seen those before. If you're comfortable sharing your login credentials, we could have a look at your account. Let me know, and we can take this offline. 
Mihir PowaniMihir Powani
@Paul Drefus 10 - Sure, we can take this offline. Can you email me from your Salesforce mailbox so that I'll share my credentials?
Ivi77Ivi77
Eyy There,

Does someone fix the issue? I was reading the comments and I couldn't fix my issue.
Excuse me for the question, but some of you are talking about change or get a new DE-WAVE id.
To be honest, I don't know how I can do that. 
Can anyone help me to pass this challenge?

Ivi77Ivi77
Hi everyone, I could fix the issue following the @pchoi steps. Thanks!
Elkin CordobaElkin Cordoba
I deleted all the lenses except for Sales Pipeline Overview and I passed the challenge. Then I made the lenses again.
Dani SalesDani Sales
Hi, I'm having the same issues. I've redone the whole thing a bunch of times and nothing changes.User-added imageUser-added image

please, help!

charan kotagiri 15charan kotagiri 15
Hi, I'm having the same issues. Challenge not yet completedUser-added image
rebecca archbold 1rebecca archbold 1
Hi there
same issue here with challenge not yet completed
- error : 550: lens state conversion has failed using converter insights.api.converters.dashboardstate_v41ro_v42r0. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0
trailhead analytics error message 550
any help would be appreciated. 
João Paulo 1João Paulo 1
Hi, I'm having the same issues. Challenge not yet completed.User-added image
User-added image
Toni HeinonenToni Heinonen
This didn't work in February when I did the trail. Now I just reapplied for a Wave DE sandbox, restarted the whole trail yet I'm again getting just an error. Can't see what I'm doing wrong. Pretty disappointed, having now done the trail twice from the beginning and still not getting it to work!

User-added image

junzaimon daimonzijunzaimon daimonzi
Hi ,
I have not finished.
I do not know where wrong.

User-added image
User-added image

I'm bad at English.
Sorry for the poor English.

Saicharan Reddy 26Saicharan Reddy 26
Seems like issue still exists

Vipul SomannaVipul Somanna
@Saicharan Reddy, I too had the same issue and tried a couple of times. Ensure you fill in the Description for this lens while you save and check for the challenge completion. If it doesn't work even then, delete all other lenses apart from Sales Pipeline Overview and check the challenge again. It worked for me!
Bhushan Dhotay 14Bhushan Dhotay 14
Hi Experts, @pchoi
i have signed up for the wave edition like last month, i tried to do the exercise for unit : Desktop Analytics Exploration--Become the data explorer

You're concerned about laptop sales and want to see which industry is bringing in the most revenue. Start by exploring the DTC Opportunity dataset, and change the chart type to Stacked Bar. Now set up your chart. Group your data so there's a bar for each Industry, then add another grouping so there's a bar segment for each Product Name. Change the measure so that the bar length represents the Sum of Amount, and then sort from high to low. Filter to show only won opportunities for the Laptop product family. Then save the lens as Top Laptop Industry in the My Exploration app you created earlier. To ensure that your lens passes the challenge, complete the requirements in exact order.
Dataset: DTC Opportunity
Chart Type: Stacked Bar
Bars: Industry
Bar Segments: Product Name
Bar Length: Sum of Amount
Sort: Descending
Filters: Product Family Laptops
Filters: Won true
Lens Name: Top Laptop Industry
App: My Exploration

i am still receiving below error

The 'Top Laptop Industry' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

Please find the below screenshot
User-added image

Thanks,
Bhushan

Frank MooreFrank Moore
I am getting same error. Don't know what is wrong.
Create a lens that shows your sales forecast for the next monthUser-added image
Your team's doing great, but how does next month look? Build a lens to visualize the product sales pipeline. Start by exploring the DTC Opportunity dataset. Under Bars, group by Close Date, and then group by Forecast Category. Change the measure from Count of Rows to Sum of # (quantity). Filter to show only open opportunities. Change the chart type to Timeline, and note that Forecast Category is now represented as bar segments. Then save the lens as Sales Pipeline Overview in the My Exploration app you created earlier.
Dataset: DTC Opportunity
Bars: Close Date (Year-Month)
Bar Segments: Forecast Category
Bar Length: Sum of #
Filters: Closed false
Chart Type: Timeline
Lens Name: Sales Pipeline Overview
App: My Exploration
Challenge not yet complete in frank.moore@analytics.com
Priyanka309MongaPriyanka309Monga
Hi All,

It is working for me now, what you have to do::

>> Go to Analytics Homepage--> Lenses tab --> Delete all 'Sales Pipeline Overview' already there.
>> Click on Dataset: DTC Opportunity
>> Bars: Close Date (Year-Month)
>> Select stacked bar after that you can see bar segment on the left side.
>> Select Bar Segments: Forecast Category
>>Bar Length: Sum of #
>> Filters: Closed false
>>Chart Type: Timeline
User-added image
>>Lens Name: Sales Pipeline Overview
>>App: My Exploration

Do things step by step and then check. 
y n 9y n 9
I can not pass the challenge in the same way.
User-added image
Ananya KachawaAnanya Kachawa
hi @Priyanka309Monga ,
I followed your steps. I am still having same problem.

can someone help?
Priyanka309MongaPriyanka309Monga
Hi Ananya,

What issue you are facing, can you post the error to me?
Ananya KachawaAnanya Kachawa
@priyanka309Monga

Error:The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

User-added image
Sean Agustin 14Sean Agustin 14
Tried several times and still failed. "The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

Help, anyone?

Sales Pipeline Overview lens
Mitesh JainMitesh Jain
@pchoi - Sad to say that it doesnt work now as well. This is causing a blocker for us to start with the Super Badge. Can you please look into this ASAP.

User-added image

User-added image

Please let me know incase we are missing something from our end.
NI7NI7
Hi,

Same issue here, unable to move forward... can someone help please

.User-added image
Durgamba Rayudu 9Durgamba Rayudu 9
I am also having same issue. i did everything correct. even picture also showing exactly as above. Y axis showing sum of # only. any help will be appreciated. 

Thanks
Durga
Rashmi Kumari 44Rashmi Kumari 44
Hi 

I do not see sum of # as an option my org, what do i do?

Regards,
Rashmi

vikash srivastava 12vikash srivastava 12
@pchoi
I am getting same error still. I did login in 2 AI org but getting same error.
Challenge not yet complete in 
Please suggest what is wrong in below lens?

User-added image
kateryna trkateryna tr

@pchoi, issue is still there and it looks like no way to access superbadge challenge unless its resolved. I completed the challenge with older edition that was just fine for other challenges:

1. Y-Axis condition cannot be set as Sum of # while only Sum of Amount is available. With condition Sum of Amount (not really sure if that`s the issue, Number format is chosen though) - the error is same as for the others: "The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."

2. I did the update in SAQL to look exactly as per challenge criteria and here is the result:EA Edition 1error for SAQL
3. Also I tried brand new edition - all created from scratch, Sum of # is still not available, so used Sum of Amount and again the same error pops up: "The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."
User-added image
Please suggest if there is any workaround.

Thanks,
Katy

vikash srivastava 12vikash srivastava 12
@kateryna tr

Finally I have resolved this issue. please register new user account/org using below link. And Link you trailhead with new account and run same stpes. You will complete this badge. 
https://developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/analytics-de
kateryna trkateryna tr
@vikash srivastava 12

it worked! thanks a lot for resolving this!
Beau Anderson 51Beau Anderson 51
If you complete other modules in an analytics trail all in the same org you will get the error. I fixed this by restoring the dataset, then deleting all Lens' created for the dataset due to completion of previous modules including the Sales Pipeline Overview (you are probably here because you already created the lens and got the error) and then finally creating a new Lens. One thing I noticed different when creating the Lens from new.

When you add the Y-axis (Sum of #), instead of # you will See Column1. Before take all steps above I checked the JSON for the Lens and Column1 seems to be the "Developer" name and # the label. Once you have Column1 instead of # in the UI it seems to work. The issue will be due to the code that runs a check on your work. The code is looking for Column1 and not #. If it finds # it thinks the query is wrong. 

Maybe check this part of the JSON

"columnMap": {
                        "trellis": [],
                        "plots": [
                            "sum_Column1"
                        ],
                        "split": [
                            "Forecast_Category"
                        ],
                        "timeAxis": [
                            "Close_Date_Year~~~Close_Date_Month"
                        ]

If you don't have sum_Column1 then maybe that is the issue
George AquiñoGeorge Aquiño
Good morning to everybody!
I can not overcome the challenge.
I get the following error:
There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: IDNCUYZW. Error: Restforce::ResponseError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0

This is my query:
q = load "DTC_Opportunity_SAMPLE";
q = filter q by 'Closed' == "false";
q = group q by ('Close_Date_Year', 'Close_Date_Month', 'Forecast_Category');
q = foreach q generate 'Close_Date_Year' + "~~~" + 'Close_Date_Month' as 'Close_Date_Year~~~Close_Date_Month', 'Forecast_Category' as 'Forecast_Category', sum('Column1') as 'sum_Column1';
q = order q by ('Close_Date_Year~~~Close_Date_Month' asc, 'Forecast_Category' asc);
q = limit q 2000;

Saludos.
George Aquiño
Chandra505Chandra505

Good Morning, Did anyone try this challenge? I have the same error as George:

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: JDLDVRRV. Error: Restforce::ResponseError. Message: 550: Lens State conversion has failed. Cannot open lens with new Wave Charts in API version below 40.0

Below is the query result:
q = foreach q generate 'Close_Date_Year' + "~~~" + 'Close_Date_Month' as 'Close_Date_Year~~~Close_Date_Month', 'Forecast_Category' as 'Forecast_Category', sum('Column1') as 'sum_Column1';
q = order q by ('Close_Date_Year~~~Close_Date_Month' asc, 'Forecast_Category' asc);
q = limit q 2000;

Prithish NandiPrithish Nandi
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly. still not working , tried with seperate DE id , seperate trailhead. Please help
Praveen Javali 41Praveen Javali 41
@pchoi your suggestion to delete all lens helped. Also it was possible that since I cloned the previous lens and modified the same, the api name was messed up initially?!  
Sanjay Kumar 307Sanjay Kumar 307

Is it resolved .. i still face the same issue. 

No Solution found
ERROR: The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

Chalenge:Create a lens that shows your sales forecast for the next month
Your team's doing great, but how does next month look? Build a lens to visualize the product sales pipeline. Start by exploring the DTC Opportunity dataset. Set the chart type to Timeline. In Time Axis, select Close Date (Year Month), in Y-axis, select Sum of # (quantity), and then set Lines to Forecast Category. . Filter to show only open opportunities. Then save the lens as Sales Pipeline Overview in the My Exploration app you created earlier.
Dataset: DTC Opportunity
Chart Type: Timeline
Time Axis: Close Date (Year-Month)
Y-Axis: Sum of #
Lines: Forecast Category
Filters: Closed false
Lens Name: Sales Pipeline Overview
App: My Exploration

Please help !!!!

User-added image

Tiago NascimentoTiago Nascimento
I believe I found (what looks like) the new problem. 

I was having the same error as the main thread report and what I realize is whenever we are configuring Y-Axis (Sum of #) the field definition on my dataset was being called Collumn9 as per the following screenshot:

User-added image

This was generating a query such as this one:
q = foreach q generate 'Close_Date_Year' + "~~~" + 'Close_Date_Month' as 'Close_Date_Year~~~Close_Date_Month', 'Forecast_Category' as 'Forecast_Category', sum('Column9') as 'sum_Column9';
q = limit q 2000;
It's no useful to change the query manually, because if you do so, even resulting in a valid Lens, the challenge will not validate with another error.

To overcome the problem I restored the dataset and recreated the lens. To restore the dataset, go to Analytics Studio Home, Find the dataset but do not click on it (otherwise it will open a new lens), instead click in the arrow -> Edit, an click in the restore icon:

User-added image
A restauration job will start which you can monitor looking on Data Manager. Afterwards, delete the old lens and recreate it. Now you will see the field named as per the expected validation:

User-added image

Which will result on the following valid and expected query:
q = limit q 2000;

Two hours lost :facepalm

Sanjay Kumar 307Sanjay Kumar 307
Thanks alot Tiago, this worked for me :) ... 
Yash LohiaYash Lohia
Thanks Tiago, as mentioned by you restoring teh data set helped with the issue, but now the lenses created before the data restore do not work as they are referencing column9 which is now column1. I need to delete them create again if required.
Stani GrafStani Graf
Thank you Tiago!
Victoria JibajaVictoria Jibaja
I am working from a new org I created today and have tried every suggested resolution I have found to no avail.  @pchoi are you aware of a current issue with the "Analyze Your Data Over Time" module? 

Eric WilliamsonEric Williamson
I'm also experiencing this issue.  I've tried everything mentioned on this thread and it's still throwing the error.
Aman Tyagi 5Aman Tyagi 5
Hi @Tiago
I followed your solution. My query has been changed but still getting the same error. I have deleted all the previous lenses as well. Kindly help.User-added image
CK ChiamCK Chiam
Hi @Tiago
Same issue here. Still getting the error after restoring the dataset and recreate the lens. 
Appreciate if you can help 

User-added image
User-added image
Geoffroy de Pampelonne 14Geoffroy de Pampelonne 14
I contacted Trailhead Support and was able to pass the challenge (they told they would fix the issue so I guess its now fixed)
Michelle GuyMichelle Guy
Not fixed! Still getting that query error after trying all of these solutions.
Mohammad Irfanul Haque 10Mohammad Irfanul Haque 10
I am also having the same issue..Tried all soultion but nothing worked..
Jake MeadJake Mead
Please assist, still experiencing the issue above where I receive a query error. I have tried all workarounds and methods suggested in the chat above.

My query is as follows;

q = limit q 2000;

If anyone has any direction please reach out, many thanks.
Sergio ManticaSergio Mantica
Same issue. Have researched but have not yet found a solution. Hoping Support might help.
Marcilenne de Cássia CardosoMarcilenne de Cássia Cardoso
Thanks a lot @Tiago Nascimento
kutschermkutscherm

@Tiago Nascimento

Thank you! Worked for me (Y)