function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Andrew Jenkins 14Andrew Jenkins 14 

Unable to create more Admins

Hello,
I recently signed up for a developer site, and was able to successfully make one extra admin, but cannot make any more admins.   Normally the 'Salesforce' User License shows, which gives the user admin permissions.  In the attached image, you can see it is not listed.

I was hoping to make an account for each developer we are putting on the project, about 10.  Is this an issue with the number of seats the developer accounts are given?  If so, how do I request more seats?

User-added image
Glenn Soden 9Glenn Soden 9
I believe that is a limitation of Dev boxes.  But you can create an "Assistant Admins" profile and just open that profile up as much as possible.  There will be some limitations but you should be able to do most of the dev work even if they aren't full admins.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
Please check your company information for available User License in your org ?
Andrew Jenkins 14Andrew Jenkins 14
For anyone else experiencing this, our Development environment just has a limited amount of Salesforce user licenses like speculated above.  The "Assistant Admins" suggestion didn't give us the features we were needing, so we just worked with the 2 admin accounts we have.