function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alap MistryAlap Mistry 

Automate Your Business Processes>Workflow Rule Migration>Map Your Workflow Actions to Process Actions

A Create a Record action for the Closed Won criteria node isn’t properly configured. Make sure that it creates a task and uses the same field settings as the ‘Follow up on new contract’ task action. Make sure that Due Date Only is set by using a formula.
User-added image

Hep me for this Problem!
Best Answer chosen by Alap Mistry
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
I passed this challenge using Assigned To ID field value set to [Opportunity].Account.OwnerId.

All Answers

MohsinWadeeMohsinWadee
I'm getting the exact same problem - and I've double-checked my configuration to ensure it's correct.
David Hickman 15David Hickman 15
I'm getting exactly the same as you two - I even created a forum post regarding this (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G000000IAbG). :( I've tested and my process functions properly but won't verify. I think the verification is hanging on a specific formula for the date. 
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
I passed Determine the Order of Your Process Criteria which is after this challenge, but there is given one note that If you haven’t already done so, complete the challenges in the previous units in this module before attempting this challenge. Otherwise, this challenge cannot pass (and the Trailhead fairy cannot get her wings). So I think that salesforce don't check previous criteria for that challenge.
MedhanieHabteMedhanieHabte
I was stuck on this humdinger as well. But finally I got it to pass by having the description field match up with the comment field on the task.

Make sure your string is set to "Follow up with the customer on the contract for this account. " and that'll get you a nice shiny badge.

218 for me!
User-added image
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
@MedhanieHabte
Can you give me your due date only formula value? because there is an error.
David Hickman 15David Hickman 15
Can confirm. I was stuck on thinking it couldn't validate my date formulas and other complicated matters. All that really was required was the Subject and Description set as above. Thanks for the help! 
Medhanie Habte 37Medhanie Habte 37
@Alap, it's
Opportunity.CloseDate + 9

Hope it helps,
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
Thank you @MedhanieHabte.
Alap MistryAlap Mistry
I passed this challenge using Assigned To ID field value set to [Opportunity].Account.OwnerId.
This was selected as the best answer
Igor Androsov 5Igor Androsov 5
This is a CRAZY module, no surprise with PB:) as crazy it is on this step make sure your task creation action named: Follow Up Task and NOT as instruction of Rule name: Follow up on new contract - this is Subject text exactly all comma, caps, spelling and dots count in these steps.... This taking me 4 times more time than all super badges combined that I completed in Trailhead.
Igor Androsov 5Igor Androsov 5
Finally after weeks of error trials = this badge #223 This was the longest and most unpredictable task. To point of skiping a step 32 pass next one #3 then go back to pass step #2 oherwise all error. while PB actually working making tasks and emails. One GOOD thing in this badge experience however painfull it was it forced me - perpetual coder to learn and dig deeper into Process Builder tool. Last step was rearenging order of execution taht was Clear. If anyone attempte this badge 100% try to match every text, comma or periods.
MedhanieHabteMedhanieHabte
Wicked Awesome! I too struggled with it but finally got through it.
farman k 16farman k 16
Hi all,
I m Stuck here, Please help me Out

User-added image
farman k 16farman k 16
User-added image
User-added image
Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
This video shows the solution to this challenge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCdL-Q0CjEk&feature=youtu.be

-- Salesforce Answers
Lindsay PlatzekLindsay Platzek
I followed the video instructions and I completed the previous challenge so I don't know why I am getting this error. Help???

I'm getting this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Discount_Percent__c]: [Discount_Percent__c]

Sancia Pillay 8Sancia Pillay 8
i have the same discount percent error. please help
Harry GHarry G
Hi @Lindsay Platzek and @Sancia Pillay 8,

To avoide  'Required fields are missing' error for Discount_Percent__c , on the Opportunity object 'Discount Percent' field is marked as required , just uncheck the requried checkbox and check the challenge that should resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Harsha