function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BHARAT ARORABHARAT ARORA 

Getting Error "There's another picklist operation in progress for this object. Try your change again later."

Hi All , I am facing an issue while deleting  picklist values in bulk . It is taking too  much time to delete single picklist value and if try to delete by opening in new tab it is throwing me error : There's another picklist operation in progress for this object. Try your change again later.

Can anyone please help me out as we have release this weekend and we need to deploy these picklist values after deleting few values (I need to delete almost 200 picklist values )

Thanks,
Bharat
Pranav ChitransPranav Chitrans
Hi Bharat,

There is an extension in Google Chrome called "Linkclump" It is a great tool (I use daily anyways). Essentially it allows you to hold right click on the mouse and drag a select box over anything that contains a hyperlink. So, if there are 10 hyperlinks that you want opened in new tabs, instead of manually clicking "open in new tab" this select box will open them for you.

Now, if we use this select box on the "Del" hyperlink of the picklist values, it opens another tab (and for whatever reason overrides the "are you sure" dialog box), and when the original screen is refreshed the picklist values are deleted! All you have to do then is close the tabs opened with snap links. I deleted 40 values in 15 seconds.
User-added image

Thanks
Pranav