function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Matt BossertMatt Bossert 

Determine the Order of Your Process Criteria - Challenge Error

I'm having difficulties completing the challenge at the end of "Determine the Order of Your Process Criteria" in the "Workflow Rule Migration" trail.  The challenge is very straight forward and asks you to rearrange some criteria in the process builder and change some of the end behavior of certain end criteria.

I am getting the following error: "The end behavior for the ‘New Opportunity’ criteria node isn’t properly configured."

The rules of this challenge specify "If “New Opportunity” evaluates to true, the process stops" and below, you can see that the process is set to stop if this criteria evaluates true.  Anyone else having an issue here or know what could be wrong?

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Matt Bossert
Charisse de BelenCharisse de Belen
Hi Matt,

That "show more" arrow makes me think you are executing multiple actions on that criteria node. The only action should be to set Active Opportunity to true.

You should also check to make sure that you deactivated the workflow rules.

I hope this helps.

All Answers

Charisse de BelenCharisse de Belen
Hi Matt,

That "show more" arrow makes me think you are executing multiple actions on that criteria node. The only action should be to set Active Opportunity to true.

You should also check to make sure that you deactivated the workflow rules.

I hope this helps.
This was selected as the best answer
Matt BossertMatt Bossert
Hi Charisse,

Thank you so much for the quick response - and great eye!  It was indeed the multiple actions on that criteria node.  The previous challenge required two actions on that node, so I must have missed the instruction to remove the email action.  Thanks so much for your help, I would have never discovered that on my own!

Matt
Stevie Burt 7Stevie Burt 7
I am also getting an error on this challange: Determine the Order of Your Process Criteria for the "Workflow Rule Migration. 

My error is different than that though: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The process does not appear to be processing 'Closed Won' first and then 'Closed Won and Banking'.

Except for it does look to be in that correct order, and activated! I even went back and deleted the older Inactive versions to get the previous challange to pass. 

Any suggesstions?

User-added image
Stevie Burt 7Stevie Burt 7
Salesforce AnswersSalesforce Answers
This video shows how to complete this challenge. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoBtdYUt8uA
Danny John 7Danny John 7
I followed the video literally step by step and still get the error message 'The process does not appear to be processing 'Closed Won' first and then 'Closed Won and Banking'' - any advice?
Padma rudraPadma rudra
This solution Might help..
I tried all the possible above suggestions nothing worked out but finally when i made following changes i was able to pass the challenge. 
Crititria 1
 Criteria 2User-added imageUser-added image
Process Builder 

User-added image

In the last screenshot check that i have added two actions (creating a draft contract record and follow up task).

just give this try it might help to get through the challenge as it helped me!!

Asmit__cAsmit__c
Hello Trailblazers,
This Solution works perfectly fine.
Check it out!
tip1: Please use the same criteria name as mentioned in the module.
tip 2: refer the screenshots

Populate Mandatory Task fields

Follow the Criteria node order