function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rohitash yadavrohitash yadav 

Build a front end eCommerce site with Salesforce

Hi,

I want to create a e-commerce website with salesforce. Can anyone help me.

Thanks,
Rohitash
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rohitash Yadav,

May I request you please confirm how you want to build eCommerce site with salesforce, I mean do you want to build them using Force.Com Sites or Apex & Visualforce?

Assuming that you want to build eCommerce site using force.com sites please check the below.

Following links might help you get some thoughts:
1)behind the scenes - eCommerce site powered by salesforce.com 2)Force.com Sites - Beautiful eCommerce with Salesforce CRM Technology In case you are looking to integrate your Salesforce with the Ecommerce 3rd party, please do check our integration guide: If you wish to build your site from scratch - I would suggest you to study Sites on salesforce and how your business plan can be implemented on the Site. The webinar which covers the Force.com Sites Deepdive should be helpful and a good start.

For more information please check with below link from the community. Let me know if you are facing any specific issues so I can suggest accordingly.

Thanks,
Nagendra.

ausyeu asjejausyeu asjej
Hey, what is the best way to use this script for extension like oberlo extension? I want to use for my ecommerce blog (https://conversionskitchen.com/oberlo-chrome-extension-tutorial-2021-use-it-the-right-way/).
Don OtienoDon Otieno
I want to combine salesforce with my blog need some guidance on how I could, is there any step by step I can follow. https://digitalentrepreneurnation.com/rev-reviews-transcription-2/
alex wassialex wassi
Sure, I can help you create an e-commerce website with Salesforce. Here are the steps involved:
  1. Choose a Salesforce e-commerce platform. There are a few different Salesforce e-commerce platforms available, so it's important to choose one that's right for your needs. Some of the most popular Salesforce e-commerce platforms include:
  • Salesforce Commerce Cloud
  • Salesforce B2B Commerce
  • BigCommerce Salesforce Integration
  1. Set up your Salesforce e-commerce platform. Once you've chosen a Salesforce e-commerce platform, you'll need to set it up. This may involve creating a Salesforce account, installing the necessary Salesforce packages, and configuring your settings.
  2. Design your e-commerce website. Once your Salesforce e-commerce platform is set up, you'll need to design your e-commerce website. This includes choosing a template, adding your products and services, and customizing the look and feel of your website.
  3. Integrate your Salesforce e-commerce website with your other systems. If you have other systems, such as a CRM system or ERP system, you'll need to integrate them with your Salesforce e-commerce website. This will help you streamline your business processes and improve efficiency.
  4. Test and launch your e-commerce website. Once your Salesforce e-commerce website is designed and integrated, you'll need to test it to make sure it's working properly. Once you're satisfied with the results, you can launch your website and start selling your products and services online.

Here are some additional tips for creating an e-commerce website with Salesforce:
  • Make sure your e-commerce website is mobile-friendly. More and more people are shopping on their mobile devices, so it's important to make sure your website looks good and functions well on all devices.
  • Use a secure payment processor. When customers are shopping on your website, they need to be confident that their payment information is secure. Make sure to use a reputable payment processor that offers industry-standard security features.
  • Offer excellent customer service. Customers should be able to easily contact you if they have any questions or problems with their order. Make sure to provide a variety of contact options, such as phone, email, and live chat.
  • Promote your e-commerce website. Once your website is launched, you need to start promoting it so people can find it. There are a variety of ways to promote your website, such as search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, and email marketing.

If you need more help creating an e-commerce website (https://beauticiangifts.com/) with Salesforce, there are a number of resources available online and from Salesforce partners.