function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Karthik Anikode KannanKarthik Anikode Kannan 

Salesforce1 Basics for Users Trailhead Challenge Error

I have Completed the 3rd Challenge in 'Salesforce Basics for Users' Module. 
As given in the challenge description, I have posted a link to my Chatter Feed, with the specified Link URL, Link Name and Link Description. 

on click of 'Check Challenge', it gives a blank red mark without any error message. 
Please find attached screenshot for the same. 

User-added imageUser-added image
Best Answer chosen by Karthik Anikode Kannan
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done  your work in the trailhead.To do this Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

Please refer below link how trailhead playground works.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Please check if you have connected to same DE org where you have done  your work in the trailhead.To do this Go to Trailhead Profile -- settings -- make the DE org which you have worked as default then check the challenge.

Please refer below link how trailhead playground works.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2643793-trailhead-profile-signup-login-faq?b_id=13478

Hope this helps you!

Please mark it as Best Answer if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Karthik Anikode KannanKarthik Anikode Kannan
Thanks Sandhya!. I could successfully complete the Trailhead Challenge.