function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Svenja GnosaSvenja Gnosa 

Reports & Dashboards Visualizing your data - Doesnt recognize pie chart

I cant finish my Challenge as the system doesnt recognize my pie chart. Please help!
David Cole 10David Cole 10
Having the same problem with the pie chart.
Amit Chaudhary 8Amit Chaudhary 8
This does not help me out. My problems is dealing with Dashboards after installing Salesforce Adoption Dashboards, nothing to do with Cases like the links you sent. In the challenge for:  Extending Reports using the AppExchange- It says to "In '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard, change the dashboard component for 'New LEAD Trend by Source' to a pie chart and set the wedges to Lead Source." I did all of these steps including changing it to a pie chart and setting the the wedges to Lead Source. I have retried this challenge many times, uninstalling and reinstalling the App from AppExchange and still no luck. Please reply back.
I just realized my Pie Chart problems is from a different learning section than the original post specifies.
Joseph David 8Joseph David 8
Hi David, How did you resolve the issue with checking the 'pie chart/wedges' challenge for the '3-sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard? I am having the exact same issue. Please advise.