function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
DJD UnpluggedDJD Unplugged 

Error in screen flow : "This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [Event fired] Failing descriptor: {markup://flowruntime:flowRuntimeV2}"

Nothing seems to be unusual with the flow. However I am seeing the above error while debugging. A screen repeats at the bottom with another error "Unfortunately, there was a problem. Please try again. If the problem continues, get in touch with your administrator with the error ID shown here and any other related details. Error ID: 669715995-42943 (1860265573)" and "This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it. [Event fired] Failing descriptor: {markup://flowruntime:flowRuntimeV2}". All this flow screen does is based on certain conditions it needs to set visibility on the next screen. 
Best Answer chosen by DJD Unplugged
Unfortunately I cannot mark it as best answer as it was not even close to solving the issue. The real issue was null point exception and was able to figure it out by reverse engineering. Thanks for jumping in though. Basically I messed up picking up the right variables and hence running into null pointer exception. 

All Answers

ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Greetings!

As per the error code,I can see the below error:

S1 UI Platform ClientSidePresentationException Error in serviceComponent://ui.interaction.runtime.components.controllers.FlowRuntimeController/ACTION$executeAction ( DeviceType: LARGE AppName: flowruntime:flowLightningOut)

lib.gack.GackContext: java.lang.NullPointerException

Please check your flow once again to fix the issue.

Please mark it as best answer if it helps you to fix the issue.

Thank you!

Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri

Unfortunately I cannot mark it as best answer as it was not even close to solving the issue. The real issue was null point exception and was able to figure it out by reverse engineering. Thanks for jumping in though. Basically I messed up picking up the right variables and hence running into null pointer exception. 
This was selected as the best answer