function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arun ParmarArun Parmar 

Unable to view my trailhead badges on Partner community.

I followed all process of linking to trailhead, trailhead account is verified but badges are not showing there.
Please help on this.
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Arun,

Greetings to you!

Please double check the email associated with your Trailhead profile and make sure that it matches what you're entering in the Community page.

Follow these steps to show Trailhead badges or Salesforce certifications on your Community profile. If you link a Trailhead account, use the email address associated with the account, not the user name. Visit your profile on the Trailhead website to confirm the correct email address to use. 

1. Log in to the Salesforce Trailblazer Community or Partner Community.
2. In the upper right-hand corner, click your profile photo, then select My Profile.
3. Click Edit.
4. Scroll down to the 'Salesforce Certifications & Trailhead Badges' section, and click Connect Certification Account or Connect Trailhead Account.
5. Enter the email address associated with the account that you use to complete Trailhead challenges or Salesforce certifications.
6. Click Connect Account. We’ll send you an email with a verification code. If you don’t receive the email, check your spam folder or request a new code.
7. After you get the email, go back to the 'Work & Experience' section of your profile.
8. Enter the verification code, and then click Complete Connection.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and then click Save Changes.

If any of the solutions do not resolve your problem, please reach out to the trailhead support team with the respective email so that they can look into it and can help you accordingly.

Please refer below link to open a case:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?support=home

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Miguel BayónMiguel Bayón
Hi Arum,

I was having the same problem and (finally) found a solution. My issue was that I had two email accounts connect to the same Trailhead account, so I removed the one I was not using and re-connected the Trailhead account to the Partner Account. Now, my badges are showing under the Education tab.

Hope it helps!
Miguel
Jonye KeeJonye Kee

Facebook is arguably the most popular social media platform in the world. For millions of people globally, Facebook is the best place to connect with friends and family members (https://mspylite.com/hack/how-to-hack-a-facebook-account/). 
koenny jonekoenny jone
Hello, 

As i know there could be several reasons for this issue sometimes, browser cache can cause display issues. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, and then revisit the Partner community to see if the badges appear and ensure that your Trailhead badges are set to be visible to the community. To do this, log in to your Trailhead account, go to your profile settings, and check the badge visibility settings. Make sure they are set to "Public" or "All Salesforce Users" so that they can be displayed on the Partner community. Confirm that your Partner community user account has the necessary permissions to view and display badges. Sometimes, there might be specific community permission settings that need adjustment.

Double-check that you have correctly linked your Trailhead account to your Partner community profile. Sometimes, the linking process may not have completed successfully, so it's worth revisiting the process and ensuring it's correctly done. It's possible that there might be a delay in syncing your Trailhead badges to the Partner community. Wait for a few hours or even up to 24 hours to see if the badges appear. If they still don't show up after that time, there might be another issue. Check if there are any community-specific help articles or documentation that address Trailhead badge visibility issues on the Partner community. Sometimes, community-specific settings might impact badge display. 

As i say remember that technology platforms and configurations can change, so it's always a good idea to consult the latest resources and support channels provided by Salesforce or the Trailhead team. They can give you the most up-to-date guidance on troubleshooting and resolving issues. i hope its work !.