function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Mary Anu 8Mary Anu 8 

Login button is not visible in org's user records ?

In org , I'm not able to see the login button suddenly eventhough "Admin can login as any user" checkbox is enabled ? what might be the reason.
Best Answer chosen by Mary Anu 8
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
You need to have a Modify All data permission at the profile level.

All Answers

Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
Normally, you can only log in as users that have "Granted Login Access." This is done on a per-user basis by going to "My Settings > Personal > Grant Login Access", and must be done while logged in as that user. There is a feature to enable "Organization Admins Can Login as Any User (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=Enabling-Organization-Admins-Can-Login-as-Any-User&language=en_US&type=1)". To enable this, go through Setup > Security Controls > Login Access Policies > Administrators Can Log In As Any User > Save. If you don't see this feature, contact Support. Finally, if you're only a Delegated Administrator, you may not be able to log in as any user, since this would have been configured by a System Administrator.
Mary Anu 8Mary Anu 8
Setup > Security Controls > Login Access Policies > Administrators Can Log In As Any User > Save ------- this is already enabled in the org. I'm not a System admin but somewhat similar to admin i have custom admin profile . Is it possible for me to see login button ?
This is done on a per-user basis by going to "My Settings > Personal > Grant Login Access ----- > i can see only Salesforce.com support & Box support
Lokesh KumarLokesh Kumar
You need to have a Modify All data permission at the profile level.
This was selected as the best answer
Mary Anu 8Mary Anu 8
Thank you so much Lokesh ....