function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Arun Sarvan SamArun Sarvan Sam 

Apex application failure

Here's the Apex notification I rec'd  today:
Developer script exception  : EventTrigger : EventTrigger: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00U1r00000xiwydEAA; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Please do not schedule classes outside of the course start and end dates: [] Class.RoomBookingService.PerformFinalHourlyBookingUpdates: line 429, column 1 Class.RoomBookingService.ProcessHourlyBookings: line 282, column 1 Class.RoomBookingService.PairEventsWithRoomBookings: line 104, column 1 Class.EventTriggerHandler.BeforeUpdate: line 30, column 1 Class.TriggerDispatcher.Run: line 19, column 1 Trigger.EventTrigger: line 8, column 1
Raji MRaji M
Hi Arun,

It seems like you have Custom Validation which is conflicting with the logic in Before Update written on Event. 

Raji M
Hi Raji,

Thanks for the reply. I am struggling to reproduce this case in the sandbox? How we can check this and resolve it pls help me?
Hi Raji,

For this case how we can fix this either need to remove the validation or handle the validation in code level?