function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rohan SabnisRohan Sabnis 

Trailhead Challenge Error SNGACOHU

I tried adding the Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership component to the SolarBot Impact Dashboard and got this error:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: SNGACOHU

I did this challenge in a new Trailhead Playground too.
Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rohan,

Greetings to you!

I suggest you please REFRESH THE DASHBOARDS before checking up the challenge.

Also, this kind of error pops up due to renaming reports or dashboards label after creation or when you Clone dashboards. Thus for any further challenges: DO NOT CLONE Dashboards or Reports. Always create from scratch.

Try these steps:
  • Delete the existing dashboards/reports.
  • Delete it from the bin as well.
  • Create new dashboards/reports.
  • Refresh dashboards before checking up the challenge.
  • Check Challenge.

Make sure that you have done all the steps correctly. Because this error usually comes whenever you miss some or the other step.

You can also refer to the below link from developer forums with a similar discussion which might help you further with the above issue.

https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/ForumsMain?id=9060G0000005mO7

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me inform if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Rohan SabnisRohan Sabnis
Hi Khan, I followed all of the steps that you gave me and I'm still getting a similar error. Rohan Sabnis