function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Leo DarkstarLeo Darkstar 

Call a @Future method with the Process Builder

I am attempting to call a class with a @Future method by using Process Builder. In order to do this I believe I need to initially call a class with an @InvocableMethod to in-turn call that @Future class. I could be wrong on that.

This is my @Future class which I am trying to run :

public class FutureApexCallout {
@future(callout=true) 
    public static void pardotCallout(String contactId) {

String returnedResponseFromPardot = Http_Utility_Pardot.pardotCreateProspect(new Set<Id> {contactId});            
        }
}

I'm having problems trying to call that class. This is what I have so far, but I know it is not correct. I'm just trying to place the Contact__c field from my current record into call out :

public class MakeApexCallout {

@InvocableMethod
   public static void invokeapexcallout(list<Program_Contact_Role__c> pcr) {
     Futureapexcallout.pardotcallout(pcr[0].contact__c);
   }    

}

I apologize ahead of time for rudimentary question. I'm a rookie just getting to know this.

I would be very grateful for any help I can get on this.

ANUTEJANUTEJ (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Leo,

I think this is the same question that you have mentioned below is the link to the thread:

>> https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/324068/call-a-future-method-with-the-process-builder

I think as per the comment it looks like the issue is resolved, can you mark this as best answer so that it can be accessible to others in the future in case if they face a similar issue.

Thanks.