function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ameer FerojrajaAmeer Ferojraja 

Formula field to calculate amount

Hi,

I need to create a formula field(Forecast Amount) and display total amount based on below criteria.

If Opportunity type = New
show sum of = Field 1 and Field 2 

If Oppotunity Type = Renewal
Show = field 3

I need both the conditions in same formula
ravi soniravi soni
Hi Ameer,
try this following code And Field 1, Field 2, Field 3 Must be number Or Currency Type Fields
IF(ISPICKVAL(Type , 'New'), Field_1__c + Field_2__c, 
 IF(ISPICKVAL(Type , 'Renewal'), Field_3__c, 0))
let me know if it's works to do as solved so that it's helps others.
Thank You

madhav sharma 1madhav sharma 1
Tillamook Cheese Factory – All You Need to Know

For many in the Northwest, the Oregon Coast is a favorite vacation destination, and while the ocean is certainly a getaway highlight, it's not the only one. A stop at the Tillamook Cheese Factory can be just as memorable. After all, what is a vacation without delicious cheese?
History
Tillamook has its roots in the 1850s, when local farmers began raising dairy cows in the lush coastal area. Today's Tillamook Cheese Factory tour (https://www.vacationrentalsmanzanita.com/post/tillamook-cheese-factory-tour" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) still offers a nod to its beginnings with a schooner ship as its logo; That's the Morning Star, the first official ship from Oregon that dairy farmers used to move their products to Oregon, as it was faster than crossing land.
Tillamook is known for many dairy products, from yogurt to cheese, but its cheddar cheese is one of the most popular products the factory produces. And this delicious cheddar cheese is also part of the company's history, dating back to 1894 when Peter McIntosh brought his cheddar cheese recipe to the area and showed it to local cheesemakers. This momentous event led to the recipe for cheddar cheese that is still used to this day.
In 1909, what was once a network of small independent dairies began to change when several dairies joined forces to form the Tillamook County Dairy Association. This was the beginning of Tillamook as a brand and when things really started to take off. In 1947, Tillamook began making ice cream, and although they did not offer the range of flavors that the company offers today, this was still a step in the right direction, as Tillamook ice cream is one of the best you will find in stores. of groceries. shelving! In 1993 sour cream joined the party, in 1994 came yogurt and their three year special extra strong vintage white cheddar cheese.
During its more than a century of creating some of the tastiest dairy products in the world, Tillamook has continued to add new products and win awards across the board. While it's easy to find Tillamook at the grocery store, it's even better to visit the fountain.
What to do there
For decades, Tillamook cheese factory tours (https://www.vacationrentalsmanzanita.com/post/tillamook-cheese-factory-tour" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) has had a visitor center where true cheese believers can learn more about how their favorite snack is created. In 2018, the company built a completely new, larger visitor center with the famous aerial view of the cheese making process.
You can visit the shop and cafe, and buy cheese in abundance (often cheaper and in more variety than you will find in the supermarket), or enjoy breakfast or lunch at the cafe. For dessert, don't miss the ice cream counter. If you're not sure what to try, there are plenty of samples to help you figure things out. While cheddar cheese is popular, diversify. Tillamook tour (https://www.vacationrentalsmanzanita.com/post/tillamook-cheese-factory-tour" style="color:#0563c1; text-decoration:underline) makes all kinds of cheese that are less commonly seen in stores. Try white cheddar with smoked black pepper or some aged white cheddar. The temporary visitor center also has many displays for you to learn about the cheese-making process. Visits to the visitor center are free and self-guided.

Visit the gift shop
The Cheese Factory is a shopper's paradise. You'll find many cheese products, as well as Tillamook T-shirts, toys, and other merchandise. They even have a fully stocked gourmet shop where you can browse for treats like smoked salmon, marionberry jam, and other Oregon favorites. Be sure to pick up a souvenir!
Book your stay with Manzanita Vacation Rentals
After a wonderful day at the factory, return to Manzanita Vacation Rentals relax & enjoy oceanfront homes & villas. Our Oceanfront properties are just a short drive from Tillamook and have everything you need for an unforgettable getaway. We even offer pet-friendly accommodations at our Edge of the Oceanfront home! Whether it's a fun family vacation or a quiet couple's retreat, Manzanita vacation rentals is the best choice. Start planning your trip today!

huff sandohuff sando
Thanks. It resolved the issue. I hope it will work well for other sites as well. like I have wordpress site. on my site teer result today game (http://teerresultinfo.com/)results updated daily mon-sat. 
Malika Pathak 9Malika Pathak 9
Hi Ameer,
Try this:
IF(ISPICKVAL(Type , 'New'), Field_1__c + Field_2__c,IF(ISPICKVAL(Type , 'Renewal'), Field_3__c, 0))
let me know if it works, marked as the best answer to helps others.
Thank You