function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
donalmdonalm 

Email alerts being quarantined by email protection software

Emails alerts that were being generated from Salesforce are being quarantined by a new email protection software program that my client has implemented.
What is the best way to prevent these emails from being quarantined?  We've whitelisted specific IP addresses, but that doesn't seem to be working.   
VinayVinay (Salesforce Developers) 
Issue seems to be specific to email protection software and there is nothing much that can be done from Salesforce implementation.  I would request you to get in touch with IT team so that they can whitelist or make changes in their protection software.

Hope this helps...

Thanks,
Joe BayonisJoe Bayonis
I think many people are hesitant about the chance of using those versions because the functionality in the full versions of the apps can be much wider. This is why I'd advise visiting https://premiuminternetsoftware.com/ since you might find a range of pc windows software there. I enjoy this service because it gives me access to a reliable source of applications that make it simple to identify and try out the software I need quickly and without having to worry about cheaters.