function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rohit m 32rohit m 32 

Community page language translation

We have community page, Where we have made the changes to the community and workfine as expected in english language.
When a user select the different language we are not able to view the change(like html button, page navigation etc).

How to use the translation service here
AbhishekAbhishek (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

If you decide to change a community’s default language after you add translated content, do so in this order:
Export community content.
Change the default language.
Import the exported file.
Export first to preserve your original default language and your translations. Changing the default language can overwrite existing translations. After you change the default, import translations to restore them.

Here’s how it works. Let’s say you make English the default language and add French as a community language. After you add the translated French content, you decide to change the default community language to French. To preserve your original default language and existing translations, you must first export. Then, select French as the default community language, and import content back into the community.

And As per the  release notes,

"Previously, Communities offered only fully supported and end-user languages. Communities now support all platform languages, making Communities language support on par with the Salesforce platform."

I hope you find the above information is helpful. If it does, please mark as Best Answer to help others too.

Thanks.
rohit m 32rohit m 32
Hi Abhishek,

I am just changing the user language not the default the language.

I got the solution. We need to export the file and we need to make the changes manually and again we need to import it back. Then we can see the changes.

Thank you for your input too.
Nirmal PrajapatNirmal Prajapat
Hi Abhishek,
Is it possible to translate content of any Aura/LWC component which is in community page?