function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
BerfinBerfin 

Open page via Primary Button

Hi,
i would like to open a page by clicking on the Primary Button. I already put the URL from the Meeting-page into the "Button Link URL"-Field. (see the screenshots below)

My problem is, everytime, i click on my Button, an Error-page opened, not the meeting-page that i would like to use.

Thank you for your help!
Primary Button SettingsURL from the page i like to use

Syed Insha Jawaid 2Syed Insha Jawaid 2
Hi Berfin

Try updating the Button Link URL to : /s/meeting/<OBJECT_NAME>/Recent

Please replace the <OBJECT_NAME> with the actual object that you are using.

Cheers!!!!
Prostatricum ProstatricumProstatricum Prostatricum
However, even as you upload to this the others listed proper here, you may classify this annoyance as prostatitis. In this regard, Prostatricum proves to be an splendid product to remove any form of ache at some stage in the act of urination ,  Read here restoring the normal want to urinate inside an afternoon. To help the product be effective, drink hundreds of water.

BerfinBerfin
Hi Syed,
thank you for your answer.
I tried to update my Button Link URL. My Object Label Name is: Meeting and my Object Api Name is: Meeting__c
So i tried to use: /s/meeting/Meeting/Recent, but this doesnt work. I also tried with: /s/meeting/Meeting__c/Recent, that was also unsuccessful.

But, when i put the URL in my Navigation Menu it works and i can get from my navigation menu to the Meeting page. (see screenshot below)

Do you may have another idea, how i get from my Primary Button to another page?

Thank you for your help!
Regards,
Berfin
Navigation Menu