function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ishan Singh 4Ishan Singh 4 

when a lead is entered in my org a process builder creates a task with due date today but due to some reason when some leads are inserted it is showing due date of tomorrow.

The formula for due date is correct. This problem is coming when a lead is inserted on monday and according to formula of due date when a lead is entered on sunday, the task generated due date should be on next day.  
ShirishaShirisha (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Ishan,

Greetings!

Can you please check if you have setup to ignore the weekends as per your business hours.Then,this might ignores the sunday and count the next day.

Reference:https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=customize_supporthours.htm&type=5

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Warm Regards,
Shirisha Pathuri
Ishan Singh 4Ishan Singh 4
@Shirisha
I have a due date formula in my process builder which increases the due date by 2 day when the criteria is satisfied on saturday and on sunday due date increases by 1 day. For rest of the week day due date is today. But for SOME lead the due date is showing tomorrow when criteria is satiesfied on monday. 
There are 3 people working in pdt, cst ans IST time zone who are entering the lead.