function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SaifSaif 

how to add fields on contact tab in account object?

I want add Fax field as well on contact tab how to add.

As i want to FAX field on Contact object tab how to add as Contact Name,
Title,Email,Phone is already added. i want add FAX as well please navigate me.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
You need to custime the page layout 

Go to the Page Layout page layout editor.
To edit a related list, double-click it. If you’re using the enhanced page layout editor, you can also click the wrench icon ().

Select which fields to include in the related list, define the order in which the fields display, and select the record sort order. The default sort order is by record ID.You can include up to 10 fields per related list.

Save it 

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=customizing_related_lists.htm&type=5​​​​​​​

​​​​​​​

User-added image
Shubham4462Shubham4462
Hello saif follow these steps-:

Step1-: Go to your Current Account Page Layout, On which Page Layout you want to make changes.
Step2-:Then find Contact Realted list from Related list Section in Edit Page Layout mode as per image refernce and click on Wrench iconUser-added image
Step3-: When you will click on it so you will see a popup like this as per below image reference in selected filed section you can add which fields you want to show on your related list.
User-added image

and save the layout .

Select which fields to include in the related list, define the order in which the fields display, and select the record sort order. The default sort order is by record ID.You can include up to 10 fields per related list.

i think it should help. if your query is solved please mark this question as solved it makes our community clean .

Thanx 
Regards 
Shubham