function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
kavya mareedukavya mareedu 

I badly need all your help!

Modify an AppExchange dashboard
Maria Jimenez is looking for reports and dashboards on AppExchange to track her team's transition to Lightning Experience. Install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service package into your Trailhead Playground and make some modifications. 

You’ll need your hands-on org username and password to complete this challenge. If you're using a Trailhead Playground, this article shows you how to find your username and reset your password. If you have trouble installing the package, follow the steps in this article.

In your Trailhead Playground, install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service.
Clone the 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality dashboard and name it My Account and Contact Dashboard.
Add a dashboard filter on the Billing City field so that the dashboard only shows info about Accounts in London.
Save and refresh the dashboard.

I am trying to complete this challenge from past 4 hours still am not able to do it. Please help me guys! Guide me!!!!
Best Answer chosen by kavya mareedu
Murali MattaMurali Matta
Hi Kavya,

Please uninstall the Package and install the package again.

1.At the time of Installation please install for "For All Users"
2. Once the Installation is done. goto Reports folder you can see "6 - Data Quality Analysis" and clone the User-added image
3. And Click on "1-Account, Contact &Opportunity Data Quality". Where you can see the screen click on "Clone" button and "Save"  and Save to
"My Personel Dashboard"User-added image
Please use the below screen short.
User-added image

4. After Saving goto "My Personel Dashboards" and see for "My Account and Contact Dashboard" and edit and click on "Add Filter". Please add the following criteria as inthe screen shots. 
User-added image 

5. Once done click on 'ok' and click on 'Save'. 

I hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Murali

All Answers

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kavya,

Greetings to you!

What issue you are facing in this challenge? If it is regarding installing the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service you can follow below steps:

Copy paste the download link in an incognito window and provide trailhead playground credentials.

https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=a0N3A00000EFmsRUAT&modal=ask_your_admin_for_help

Follow below steps. 

1. Log into the trailhead.

2. Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch your hands on org"

3. Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help?article=Find-the-username-and-password-for-your-Trailhead-Playground

4. Copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5. Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6. Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for a challenge.

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future. It will help to keep this community clean.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
I am able to Install it.

I am even able to clone it and set the filters but it is still showing the error as "Not able to find the  My Account and Contact Dashboard".

I tried like 100 times I messed up I guess. If this one module will get completed, I will finish this whole Admin Beginner trial.

I feel so bad I mean I don't understand where am I going wrong.

I have spent like 7 hours and still couldn't fix it.

Please help me Trailblazer Community, you guys are my last ray of HOPE!
Murali MattaMurali Matta
Hi Kavya,

2. Once the Installation is done. goto Reports folder you can see "6 - Data Quality Analysis" and clone the User-added image
3. And Click on "1-Account, Contact &Opportunity Data Quality". Where you can see the screen click on "Clone" button and "Save"  and Save to
"My Personel Dashboard"User-added image
Please use the below screen short.
User-added image

4. After Saving goto "My Personel Dashboards" and see for "My Account and Contact Dashboard" and edit and click on "Add Filter". Please add the following criteria as inthe screen shots. 
User-added image 

I hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Murali
This was selected as the best answer
No Luck Murali.

I am unable to uninstall the package. Whenever I am trying to uninstall it, it is giving me an error message called "Unable to uninstall the package".

I would really appreciate you guys if you help in steps to uninstall the package.

Please help me in completing this challenge! 
https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=distribution_uninstalling_packages.htm&type=5 

The above article guided me but still am not able to uninstall the installed package. I am very new to this Community also I am just one month old baby in the Salesforce Admin course. I really wanted to complete my Admin Beginner Trail module. But I think I have to handle this failure with a lot of grace and move on to next modules.

If someone can help me in finishing this and guiding me where exactly I am going is appreciated a ton!

Anyways failures are stepping stones of my success. 

Cheers to both of you for helping me till here.

Thanks Salesforce Team!
Murali MattaMurali Matta
Hi Kavya,

Please goto  the Reports and delete the following  Reports 

Folder Name: My Personal Dashboards 

1. Delete the "6-Data Quality Analysis" Reports
Please repeat the steps for 
User-added image

2. Delete the "My Pesonel Dashboards" name : "My Account and Contact Dashboard"

Once Uninstallation is done 

Please use to below images to install the package again.

User-added imageUser-added image

Please let me know if is this helpful.

Thanks,
Murali
Murali MattaMurali Matta
Hi Kavya,

If any Error occurs please post the image of the error.

Thanks,
Murali
Nothing works Murali. You know something All my data in the trailhead playground got collapsed. Nothing works appropriately. I am having 19 badges with 19875 points and am unable to proceed further due to data mismatch. I am unable to create a new trailhead playground also.

You guys said we can create upto 10 playgrounds but when am creating the other playground it is coming in japanese and chinese language. All my day went in vain. 24 hours --> 86,400 seconds.

Also am upset to again start from beginning. I thought I will be a mountaineer soon but I am again back to scout. :P

This module is so painful!!!
User-added image

I am trying to create a new Developer Edition for myself. But unfortunately it is coming in Japanese language and am not able to translate the language as well. Everything sucks here! With new email ID not able to create new DE as well. I am stuck from past 24 hours. 

I lost the hope as well!!!

Please guide me how to create a new DE with duplicate email ID and tranfer my current points to the new DE.

I don't know what exactly is going on, I would request your support team to take a session for me so that I can cope up with the interface.
A ImranA Imran
Hi everyone,
I tried to solve this one but came up with a different issue although I followed the same steps.

User-added image

can anyone please help me out of this Issue.

Thank you,
Imran.

Bhanu v 8Bhanu v 8
Hi Everyone,
Even I faced this issue and I managed to resolve this.Please follow this link and make sure you signed into trailhead account and install in production.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/content/learn/modules/trailhead_playground_management/install-apps-and-packages-in-your-trailhead-playground
meena Vangalameena Vangala
Hi Kavya ,

Please delete all the dashboard you have created for completing this assessment and after that try to uninstall package.

Thanks,
Meena

Ankur Mittal15Ankur Mittal15
Hello All,
Need help with below error while trying to install package 
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
(Account.Data_Quality_Score__c) You referenced an unsupported field type called "Text (Encrypted)" using the following field: LENAccount.Data_Quality_Score__c: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Text (Encrypted)" using the following field: LEN
(Contact.Data_Quality_Score__c) You referenced an unsupported field type called "Email (Encrypted)" using the following field: LENContact.Data_Quality_Score__c: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Email (Encrypted)" using the following field: LEN

Any help would be appreciated.

Stefanie SlugecicStefanie Slugecic
I made everything work so far but when I choose London as a Filter it tells me " we can't draw this chart because there is no data" . Anyone knows what could be the problem? 
kavita agrawal 17kavita agrawal 17
I tried this in 4-5 playgrounds, changed the name 20 times :( 
Also logged out, logged in, deleted everything and then again isntalled the package, but nothing works . any pointers?
Andrea CoulterAndrea Coulter
Same here, I've installed and uninstalled the package. I've created the dashboard and I keep recieving the 'We couldn't find a dashboard named 'My Account and Contact Dashboard' error message. 
Shivanand TotarShivanand Totar
Challenge not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground 4
We couldn't find a dashboard named 'My Account and Contact Dashboard'.
Shivanand TotarShivanand Totar
i am also getting same error
Stefano BudicinStefano Budicin

Hi Kavya. 

I managed to complete the task by following the advices shown in a video on youtube. Check them out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VrQrUi2X3Y 

Remember to save your Dashboard "My Account and Contact Dashboard" to the "Salesforce Adoption Dashboards" folder. 

Hope it'll help.

STefano

Akshay MhetreAkshay Mhetre
Hey Kavya,
Very glad to tell you after spending 5hr on Lightning & Classic,Here I HAVE FIND OUT how to create clone of that reports,Just Follow few steps:
1) Create 3 Reports having Name:1> Account Data Quality 2>Contact Data Quality 3> Opportunity Data Quality
******NOTE**** :IN LIGHTNING "SAVE AS" == "CLONE"
User-added image

Once you create the Reports,Work is almost done! Now....

2) Create Dashboard  having Name: 1> -Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality

Note: Keep in mind that while creating dashboard you must have to add those 3reports in it and Add a dashboard filter on the Billing City field so that the dashboard only shows info about Accounts in London.

User-added image

***MOST IMPORTANT STEP: SAVE THIS DASHBOARD WHITH NAME Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality. ***And AGAIN SAVE THIS DASHBOARD USING <<SAVE AS >> My Account and Contact Dashboard.​​​​​​​
User-added image

******NOTE**** :IN LIGHTNING "SAVE AS" == "CLONE"
Rajiv Roy 16Rajiv Roy 16
This is hit and trial. The process has to be simple and few things are missing from the Salesforce Loighting like:

1. Clone Button it gives only option of  Save As, New Dasboard and Delete
2.  London filter gives no result 
3. Un-installing the pack is not happening

Someone please help if you are working on the similar lines. Akshay's approach is correct but when we have an existing dashboard then why  there is a need to create more. One more thing if Save As = Clone then the whole process is very small but here this is not the case.

Rajiv Roy 16Rajiv Roy 16
So there is a simple way out to do this Assessment. I checked on the installed packages. 

1. Click on the AppxDashboardPak
2. Checked on the installed packages
3. Clicked on the 1-Account, Contact and Opportunity Data Quality or one can simply go to all dashboards as open the selected dashboard
4. Now Save As the same report by name " My Account and Contact Dashboard"
5. Now Edit the Dashbord by adding the Filter " Billing City " "London"
4. Now Save again and Refresh the Dashboard.
 This is the way it has to be and this is the way it has to be for all the users. Else creating new reports and dashboards everyt ime will consume time for the end user. 

Please comment if the response is helpful. 
Sakshi Priya 5Sakshi Priya 5
Hii Rajiv,
Still getting the same error. This one is also not working.
Abhishek Upadhyay 44Abhishek Upadhyay 44
Hii Everyone,
I am writing all the steps from starting.Follow these steps and everything will be fine.
1. First of all, use your developer org to solve the problem instead of trailhead playground.
2.If the package given is already installed you need to uninstall it.
   - To uninstall,go to setup->In Quick Find search->Installed Packages->You will see uninstall in front of the package->click on uninstall.
3.If the package is not installed go to search apps and click view all.Click on visit appexchange.After that search the package you want to install and click get it now.Install it for all users.
4.Now go to installed packages and click on the package there.You will see view components.Click on it.
5.All the components are visible.Look for the name of the dashboard which is to be copied and edited and click on it.
6.The dashboard will be visible now near edit and subscribe there is a bottom arrow click on it and choose save as.Write the Name provided in the 
 challenge i.e. My Account and Contact Dashboard. Save it in any folder.
7.Use filter on the dashboard now and select Billing City enter the new value to be "San Francisco".Click Apply.
8.Save and refresh one time.

Your challenge is completed.Follow these exact steps.If there is any doubt in any of the steps I'll be happy to help.
Hope it works for everyone!!
Reddy Royal 7Reddy Royal 7
Hi Abhishek, 
I would like to thank you for all your efforts made in resolving this matter. I sincerely appreciate your time and the attention needed to resolve this situation. Best Regards Hope that helps!
Divya Shree Amrishetty 7Divya Shree Amrishetty 7
Hello Everyone,

It might be late for the answer. But wanted to post this.

I tried completing the challenge quite a lot of times but was resulted in the error saying "we can't find a filter where the 'billing city' is 'san francisco'."

But after a while i could complete the challenge. Following are the steps & minor changes i did for completeing this challenge.
  • Create a new playground (the samw day when your are trying to start the challenge) before launching the playground.
  • Launch the new playground. You will get a screen something like below,
User-added image
  • Enter the package ID and install the package. Install for all users.
  • After installation is complete, you will be directly taken to the setup. Go to Installed packages and open the Installed package.
  • Click "View Components" and open 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality - Dashboard. You will get another tab as follows,
User-added image
  • Save a copy of this by clicking on "Save As" next to Subscribe option and name it as mentioned in the challenge.
  • Now edit the dashboard and add the filter.
  • Save and done.
Voila!! the challenge is done. Hope this helps :)
James Njumwa GichukiJames Njumwa Gichuki
Hi everyone, 

So for this challenge, I also had a bit of some issue. However, After installing the App, I later decided to take the challenge in Salesforce Classic. Just a few clicks and all was done. Follow the steps below.

Step 1: Switching to classic
Right click on your playground profile and scroll down to the bottom

Step 2: Make a clone of "1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality"
Click on reports and go to "6 - Data Quality Analysis" provided under all folders in your left column.
Click on Clone.
User-added image

Step 3: Creating the Dashboard and Adding Filters
Immediately after clicking on the clone button, you are redirected to the Dashboard. Click on the add filter at the top. Select Billing City under field then under filter options equals Value: San Francisco As shown below.
User-added image

Step 4: Naming the Dashboard
Click save at the top left then insert "My Account and Contact Dashboard" as the title. The Unique Name autogenerates as usual then save.
User-added image

That's it. You can now verify your results and switch back to the lightning experience at the top right next to your name. :) Good Luck!!

Sami MSami M

Abhishek Upadhyay 44
THANK YOU VERY MUCH IT HELPS FINALLY AFTER COUPLE HOURS DID IT WITH YOUR HELP. THANK YOU!!
Tony WilliamsTony Williams
For those having problems with this trail task as I did  and @kavya mareedu  had: What needs to be done is to :
  1. Create a new trail head  playground. Do not try and do this task in a previously created playground.
  2. Install the Dashboard data pack in that newly created playground.
Cynthia Tan 1Cynthia Tan 1
I am attempting this similar challenge by installing and unistalling more than 10 times. 
i manage to copy the dashboard and save. Created new folders but error message to show as We can't find a dashboard named 'My Account and Contact Dashboard'.

Try to "save as" dashbord from 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality and created folders below but still cant. Please advise.

User-added image
olansi chinaolansi china
Hi,

2. Once the Installation is done. goto Reports folder you can see "6 - Data Quality Analysis" and clone the 
And Click on "1-Account, Contact &Opportunity Data Quality". Where you can see the screen click on the "Clone" button and "Save"  and Save to

i have tried these two steps for my Lumbuy online (https://lumbuy.com/) and I get the result accordingly. for more detail please contact with the support team 

Thanks again
JITENDRA SOLANKIJITENDRA SOLANKI
Hii
kavya mareedu
For this challenge make sure you have a new playground and then start further actions.
Thanks,
Jitendra Solanki
Piotr MęcnarowskiPiotr Męcnarowski
I just done this lesson. If someone need help please contact with me
Venu AraganiVenu Aragani

2. Once the Installation is done. goto Dashboad folder you can see "6 - Data Quality Analysis"
3.  Click on Save as "1-Account, Contact &Opportunity Data Quality". name it as "My Account and Contact Dashboard"
4. After Saving goto  "My Account and Contact Dashboard" and click edit and click on "Add Filter". Please add the following criteria as inthe screen shots. 

Sona Kanwal 21Sona Kanwal 21
Hey @ankur, were you able to resolve the issue? 
Vassilis LazourasVassilis Lazouras
I have the same issue. I have even created a brand new playground and tried completing the challenge in Classic version instead of Lightning.
No luck. Looks like a buggy exercise.