function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pramod Vasudeva Murthy 14Pramod Vasudeva Murthy 14 

Service Cloud Super badge Error - Challenge no 3

Hi Folks,

I am attempting Service Cloud super badge which was recently released. I am trying to complete challenge no 3 - Create service level and actions.

We have to set up minimum response time and resolution time. The problem I face here is I do not see the response time in minutes. 

In the challenge, it mentions 20 minutes and I am not finding a way to set minutes, every process(Time-based workflow, Entitlement hours, Escalation rules) are in hours and there is no provision to set in decimal.

Am I heading in the right direction? Please suggest.

Best Answer chosen by Pramod Vasudeva Murthy 14
Jesper Klang.Jesper Klang.
As it says, go to the Case Lightning Page. Perhaps there's a Lightning Component you have forgotten to add ;)

All Answers

Marissa Geller 10Marissa Geller 10
John Borgen 3John Borgen 3
Marissa has you pointed in the correct direction. You'll need to create a new Entitlement Process. (I'm working on the same Super Badge but I'm stuck on Step 2...it doesn't like my Assignment Rules for Low Priority cases...still haven't figured out why).

Entitlements are tricky, but take your time and I'm sure you'll do fine. Most of the requirements look like we're going to be building Milestones anyway.

And if you've got any pointers or Step 2...I'm all ears. I've setup the assignement rule as well as the default case owner and it's STILL giving me the error.
Hi Marissa,

Thank you for your reply. I did not see the milestone action in entitlement. Had to scroll down a little bit. I was able to create an email alert before 45  mins and a task after 10 mins as per the super badge challenge. Just letting you know that I had to name milestones as "Initial resolution", "Initial Resolution 2" and "Initial Setup" as milestone names in order to overcome this error. However, though I have configured all these properly, I get the below error.

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Ensure Milestones are configured properly for Medium Priority Cases"
Hi John,

Try adding a condition: 
Case.Priority equals low
And set the Milestone Order to be 3.
Create seperate milestones for high, low and medium priority case milestones.

NOTE: The above is the experimentation i tried to pass the challenge. Hope it will work for you too.

Thanks,
~VIP
Also had the same issue as many of you. My issue was that I created 3 milestones, but you will only need two; one called "Resolution Time" and "Initial Response". The single "Resolution Time" milestone is reused in two steps in the process, both for the High Importance Cases and the Low-, and Medium Cases. Now that I only use two milestones I passed the step.
User-added image

I tried the same but couldn't pass, the error was:

We can't find the correct Milestones for High Priority Cases. Ensure Milestones are configured properly for High Priority Cases.

High priority milestones are:

Screen shot 1:
User-added image

Screen shot 2:

User-added image

Hi,

I see you only have 2 out of the three required Milestone steps in your Entitlement Process. You need one "Initial Response" step with no criterias, and then you need one "Resolution Time" for High Importance Cases and a third "Resolution Time" for Low and Medium Cases. When you create the two "Resolution Time" steps you reuse the same Milestone that you already created. I think this will give you a hint on how to complete the step:
User-added image

Hope it helps!

/Jesper
@John Borgen 3
I also had issues with step 2. When I deactivated the rule, and then activated it again (no other changes) then it suddenly worked for me. You can try it out.
Thanks, Jesper.

However I am still not passing the challenge, this is the error I get:
We can't find Entitlements on the Case Lightning Page. Ensure Entitlements are visible on Cases in Lightning.

I have added entitlement to Case:
User-added image

Also, entitlement as a tab in the app:
User-added image

Not sure where I am going wrong.

~VIP
As it says, go to the Case Lightning Page. Perhaps there's a Lightning Component you have forgotten to add ;)
This was selected as the best answer
Thanks, Jesper.

I had to add a milestone component to page layout. Was able to pass the challenge after that.

Wish the error messages were descriptive sometimes ;)

~VIP

Awesome, best if luck with the rest of the steps!
Viju Sume 8Viju Sume 8
Hi @pramod. I'm stuck in the same challenge and same error. I've added Milestone tracker in the feed view of the case page layout. Is there any other component that I need to add? Please guide me, I'm stuck for a long time
Viju Sume 8Viju Sume 8
 I was also getting the same error, do the following 

1. Go to Case details 
2. Click on Settings icon and click on Edit Page
3. Now Drag Lightning component Milestones from the left side bar and give it Org wide settings and save

It worked for me, please try this one.

Thanks Viju, I passed this challenge few days ago.

~VIP
torctorc
Help! I'm stuck here too. Getting the error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We can't find the correct Milestones for High Priority Cases. Ensure Milestones are configured properly for High Priority Cases.

Here's my config:
User-added image
Daniel Mitchell 16Daniel Mitchell 16
I keep getting the error: 
User-added image
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
We can't find the Entitlements Tab on the Console. Ensure there is a tab on the service app to see support level assignments overall."

1) I have added the Entitlements tab to the console like this: 

User-added image

2) I have added the milestone lightning component: 

User-added image

3) I have added the "Entitlements" tab to the regular Service app:

User-added image

4) I have added the entitlements related list on account: 

User-added image

What am I missing???
Cristina RamonCristina Ramon
Hi, I'm also stuck with challenge n.3 "We can't find the correct Milestones for High Priority Cases. Ensure Milestones are configured properly for High Priority Cases"

At the end, how did you solve it? I read all the thread and checked twice my config but the challenge still retrieves the error.

Thanks for helping me!

Cris
torctorc
I'm still stuck!
David DowneyDavid Downey
Hello,
I am stuck on Challenge 3 as well...
I am getting the following issue - "We can't find the Entitlements Related List on the Account Page Layout. Ensure you can add a Cirrus Support Plan when viewing an Account record."  My account page is showing the Entitlements related list and I can choose Cirrus Support Plan as one of the Entitlements.  Is there somewhere else I should be able to choose a Cirrus Support Plan?  I feel like this must be in the incorrect place.  Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!
User-added image
Nivedita Shukla 3Nivedita Shukla 3
@Daniel Mitchell,
Can you please tell me how did you solve your problem.I'm stuck on the same step with same erro.
Nivedita Shukla 3Nivedita Shukla 3
Hi Team,

I solved issue by adding Entitlement in navigation bar of Cloudy service app.
Ben Marshall 44Ben Marshall 44
For me, the way to pass this error was 2 create 2 new Milestones instead of using the standard ones. The milestones need the exact name described.
User-added image
Personally, I consider this bad practice as there are standard milestones that do exactly the same thing using comparable language so insistence on us duplicating them seems silly. But there you go, that was it for me
HeliHeli
Hi all,  I have tried everything above and I still keep getting this error.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find a Contact Customer Case Task. Ensure a High Priority Task is created for the case owner to contact the customer.

User-added image

This is how I've set up my Entitlement process. Also I created a case where the related account has above Entitlement assigned and a task with high priority got created, So I really can't figure out what could be missing.
Please help me, thank you
Preeti rathore 7Preeti rathore 7
I encountered the same error. For me the issue was the assigned user. I had selected a user. Changing the assigned user has to 'case owner' fixed the error.
Sprutiraj Panda 7Sprutiraj Panda 7
hi i am getting the same error on the step-4 
We can't find a Contact Customer Case Task. Ensure a High Priority Task is created for the case owner to contact the customer.
already create as per the instruction below  but afte create of this also i get same error.
Initial Response Should be completed within 20 minutes for low-, medium-, and high-priority cases. If this isn't completed, 10 minutes later a High priority task should be created for the case owner to contact the customer. 

please help me on this.
Eric O'BrienEric O'Brien
Joshua BaumanJoshua Bauman
Error Message: We can't find Entitlements Tab on the Console
For anyone facing the "We can't find the Entitlements Tab on the Console" error, keep in mind that we've renamed our Console to "Cloudy Support Services Console". Make sure You've added the "Entitlements" in Navigation. 

I took an afternoon off and when I came back I forgot about that small detail and kept adding tabs to the wrong Service and Sales Console Apps.