function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David Herrero 1David Herrero 1 

Is it possible to add dynamically through a Script Subscribers to a Suppression List?

This question is about ExactTarget - Marketing Cloud.

Is it possible to add dynamically through a Script Subscribers to a Suppression List?

I want to add and remove automatically in a daily basis subscribers to a Suppression List . 

I've read about doing it through webservices API, but anything about doing it with SSJS.
Andy BoettcherAndy Boettcher
Typically any kind of automation done between Marketing Cloud and Salesforce are done with API calls - they are not on the same "system" so anything beyond that isn't supported or guaranteed.  =)
David Herrero 1David Herrero 1
Thank you Andy,
May be you could help my problem.

I need to maintain dynamically a list of exclussions.
I've read how to do it for a triggered email , but I should do it also for others emails different from triggered emails.

I saw that one way for not sending emails is creating a suppression list. Is there any other wait of doing it?
A suppression list doesn't work as a regular list?

Thank you very much in advance
buyan thyagarajanbuyan thyagarajan
Hi David,
 You can use Amp script to dynamically exclude emails or use a query to move emails out from your regular marketing cloud extensions.
http://help.exacttarget.com/AMPscript/
Are you a developer and if you are not, we have done similar scripts and can help. So please let me know?
Thanks
Buyan