function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Nancy@Tech2Nancy@Tech2 

Salesforce Admin Opportunity!!

Looking for a start-up, progressive work environment, but want the stability of a company that's been around for a while?  Our client is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to take charge of their Salesforce Org.  The SA will oversee the day-to-day administrative tasks, as well as managing apps (and keeping them current), work with business partners to define and develop business requirements, participate and/or coordinate required testing/validation of system enhancements and fixes and coordinate with development team for resolution of defects or production issues.  $90K plus benefits.  If interested contact me at nancy@tech2resources.com
aneelu vaddadianeelu vaddadi
Hi Nancy, Is this position available for contracting ? If yes Please reply my mail
Thanks
krishna chaitanya 35krishna chaitanya 35
Hi Nancy,

Are you looking for remote work as well? If Yes, please contact me on below details:(From India)

Email:krishna.tata@hotmail.com
Mobile: +91 9008228744

Thanks & Regards,
Krishna.
kinal patelkinal patel
Hi  Nancy,

I mailed you my resume and my current location is Bay area CA

Thanks
Kinjal

Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Nancy ,

We have the right expertise consultants and experience working on Salesforce.com Projects to meet your requirements ,we have around 300 consultants across united states and can help you fulfilling any positions in-house or taking up the project work and executing , I can walk you through what we did in a quick phone call .

Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com  to discuss further. Look forward to hear from you.

I would like to understand more about your requirement and will be glad to schedule a quick phone call with you to discuss further.

Warm Regards,

Steve R,
Business Manager,
Saxon Global
Main: (972-363-1009   EXT : 138
Mobile : 408-687-4770 
Suite # 660 1320 Greenway Drive,
Irving, TX 75038
www.saxonglobal.com
Steve Rogers 9Steve Rogers 9
Hi Nancy , just following up with you regarding the above requirment . Please reach me at steve.r@saxonglobal.com