function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
CYTEXONECYTEXONE 

Salesforce Pricing

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering what everyone is paying for salesforce.  We are looking to upgrade to the Enterprise version of salesforce and they seem pretty strict on their pricing.  We were hoping to have some professional users and some Enterprise users but our sales rep said this is impossible and they will not work out any special pricing.

Now I know sales reps, and I just wanted to check out if what he is saying is true.  Does everyone pay ~ $1500 a year per user for Enterprise? and has no deal been setup with anyone that allows for executive/office workers to use Enterprise and field workers to use professional (if not technically speaking then just price was)

Thanks for all of your info

SF is awesome :)

Dan
WERD2WERD2
Dan,

What your rep has told you is correct; it is not possible to have users on different editions of Salesforce.

Kerry
CYTEXONECYTEXONE
I know it's not possible Technically speaking.  What I was wondering about was from a billing standpoint have the ever offered special concessions to companies that don't need any of the enterprise version functionality for a lesser rate for those users?
benjasikbenjasik
Just curious: What are the feature some users want in EE that you don't want for all your users?