function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Developer129Developer129 

Unable to Import Custom Object from file having records greater then 10

Hi,

I am having problem working with import custom object. I am able to import records that are 10 and less from csv file, however if I import records greater then 10 then it does not work

Help appreciated

Thanx!

Ispita_NavatarIspita_Navatar

This is because of some trigger or workflow rule which is applied to the custom object and the import operation when greater than 10, makes the Apex hit the "Governor Limits", hence the issue. Check the system .log you will get the answer to your issue or alternatively de-activaten the trigger and upload the data.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know what didn't work, or if so, please mark it solved.

Developer129Developer129

Thank you for the quick reply.

Regarding the import issue I do use a trigger, what the trigger does is make other object records in the system from the individual record information in the file and then links them up with the lookup fields in the custom object, the object which is being used for the original import. Now if I disable the trigger then data will be populate for the custom object however other object records wont be created and subsequently not be linked to lookup fields of the custom object.

Is there a way to increase the "Governor Limits" or is there a better way to do this? 

Help appreciated

Thanks