function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
jimfosternpojimfosternpo 

Problems with Contact Home Customization of Reports & Tools lists

In the Contacts Home page there is the view that includes:

Selector for views

The recent contacts list

and below that are the Reports and Tools list that let you click on the links to do tasks such as HTML email status reports or Import my Organizations & Contacts.

I am trying to modify the Reports and Tools lists, but can not find out where to do this.  In the Setup > Customize > Contacts > Page Layouts I have serached and can not find any references to the Reports or Tools lists.

Can someone provide me with an overview of how to modify the Reports and Tools in the Contacts Home page.
Thanks
Jim

anup_aanup_a
Unfortunately you cannot customize this screen and make only selected tools/reports available to the user. The availability of these tools depends on the user's profile permissions. For e.g.

Mass Email Contact - This tool will be available only to the users who have "Mass Email" permission checked on their profile.
Mass Stay in Touch - Will be available only if the "Send Stay in touch request" is enabled on the profile.
Mass Add Contacts to Campaign - User should be a Marketing User + Edit permissions on Campaign + READ permissions on Contact
Import my organizations Accounts & Contacts - Normally this permission is only with users having the Sys Admin profile.
Reports - User should have "Manage Public Reports" permission on their profile
Hope this helps! :smileyhappy: