function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
arasuarasu 

Does salesforce recommend any other reporting tool that can be integrated with our SFDC App?

Hi,

The current Reports Module in salesforce has a lot of limiations with respect to the number of objects selected, matrix reports limitations and so on.

Does salesforce recommend any other reporting tool that can be integrated with our salesforce app that has extensive reporting capabilities for prompted reports and so on. We have tried jasper, QueryAmp...but none these server the specific user requirements.

We appreciate all your feedbacks as we have a lot of requests coming from business  for reporting capabilities (especially matrix reports) in our application.

Let me  know if you need any further information in this regard.

Thanks and regards,
Ambili

RRESRRES
You can try Crystal Reports for SFDC. Check out the AppExchange under Analytics.
DarrenCDarrenC

There have been a lot of developments in the last year in the AppExchange Analytics category as on-demand business intelligence is gets more and more attention. I'm told that the Analytics Category is now the 2nd most popular category on the AppExchange behind Email Marketing. Go figure!

LucidEra's momentum is also growing with Salesforce customers. We recently received a CRM WizKid award from Beagle Research and were named a "Cool Vendor" by Gartner. LucidEra's analytic applications are focused on sales pipleline performance management today with an interface designed for ad hoc reporting and an on-demand platform that can collect, combine, aggregate and deliver current and past data from mulitple sources (CRM + spreadsheets + ERP).

Check our reviews on the AppExchange and our website at www.lucidera.com.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like more information.

Darren

Darren Cunningham

Director, Product Marketing

www.lucidera.com/blog

dcunningham@lucidera.com

+1 650 931-0349