function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
RajiiiRajiii 

Workflow mail Notification not working

Hi ,

I have created one workflow for approval process with Email Notification. i set some criteria when Status field equal to Approved mail send to someone(user). The status field changed approved when the approver approved some Request.

But the mail not send to appropriate user. 

and also when i edit that object and change the Status field value to Approved means the mail to send succssfully. 

How to solve it.. please help

Thanks.,

Best Answer chosen by Admin (Salesforce Developers) 
Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma

Workfolw can not be fired from a workflow or approval. If you want to send email from approval process then you will need to send mail directly from approval process. In approval action where you are updating the field create another action for email notification also.

All Answers

Shashikant SharmaShashikant Sharma

Workfolw can not be fired from a workflow or approval. If you want to send email from approval process then you will need to send mail directly from approval process. In approval action where you are updating the field create another action for email notification also.

This was selected as the best answer
RajiiiRajiii

Hi,

I have fixed this through the approval process, thanks lot.. but i need the best solution for through the trigger or field update.